Profile for Anthony Sykes > Reviews

Anthony Sykes

Page: 1 | 2
A White Christmas with Grimethorpe
A White Christmas with Grimethorpe

5.0 out of 5 stars The sound quality is good and I have not had any problems or issues ..., 4 Aug 2014
this is a top quality cd that meets with all the expectations of a top band as Grimethorpe. The sound quality is good and I have not had any problems or issues with it.

NOKIA C2-01 PU Leather Flip Case Black
NOKIA C2-01 PU Leather Flip Case Black
Offered by Goldstar Beddings

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Mar 2014
This is s great leather case it does what is says protects and still allows camera use without any problems. Got it next day too.!

The Chronicles of Narnia Trilogy [DVD] [2005]
The Chronicles of Narnia Trilogy [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Georgie Henley

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 25 Feb 2014
we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of these dvd's and the whole consept of the story lines are impressive it realy fuels the imagination.

London City Guide
London City Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars a must, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: London City Guide (App)
we go to London at least once a year and now instead of hoping we can remember where thing are we can go directly to what we need. it gives all the relevant info you need to get around. wouldn't be without it now.

The Chronicles Of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe [DVD] [2005]
The Chronicles Of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Andrew Adamson
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 25 Feb 2014
This is a great story filled with imagination anyway but brought to life with words and beautiful illustrated pages. A must for any child.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
I love this one as it a straight forward calculator easy to use and fills my ipad screen great for me with an eye problem..

New Mens Navy Blue Faux Suede Luxury Slippers Size 11
New Mens Navy Blue Faux Suede Luxury Slippers Size 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing, 3 Feb 2014
These slippers are well made hard wearing and comfortable. The good thick soles are a bonus so nipping outside in them is ok.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Best-Loved Classics)
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Best-Loved Classics)
by C. S. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic fantasy, 3 Feb 2014
I gave this 5 stars as we sat down with my granddaughter to watch it and we were all enthralled so much so I have purchased the other ones to follow on. The special effects were excellent and cant praise it enough.

Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads 100 ea
Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads 100 ea
Offered by RedTag Event

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief, 3 Feb 2014
I must say these are the best pads I have used and I have tried many different types of relief and if you are a sufferer then i'm sure you know what I mean.

HITO™ 5.3" Smart, Simple and Silent LCD Alarm Clock w/ Date Temperature Display, Ascending Alarm, Repeating Snooze and Sensor Light + Nightlight (Black, Blue night light)
Offered by JP Domi®

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 3 Feb 2014
I like this alarm clock as it does what it says it is simple to use small and compact. It is greatfor eeveryday use or as a travel clock.

Page: 1 | 2