Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Lynna's Destiny (Tropical Paradise Series, Book Four)
Lynna's Destiny (Tropical Paradise Series, Book Four)
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic conclusion, 8 May 2014
This book was a very satisfying conclusion to the series and I truly enjoyed it. I wont spoil what happens, but I will say everyone wins.

All Natural Dental Remedies: Herbs and Home Remedies to Heal Your Teeth & Naturally Restore Tooth Enamel
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Dental remedies, 30 Jan 2014
Great book especially if you are scared of the dentist. Has some useful advice although not practical for some people. I brought the kindle version as its cheaper.

The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck (BP 1-23)
The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck (BP 1-23)
by Beatrix Potter
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 30 Jan 2014
Ticked all my boxes, great packaging, arrived promptly, and my kids love this book! These story's will never get old.

White Lion's Lady (Warrior Trilogy (historical romance) Book 1)
White Lion's Lady (Warrior Trilogy (historical romance) Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 15 Jan 2014
Lovly medeival read! Had me gripped cannot wait to see what happens with his brother. Lots of adventure in this.

A Private Gentleman
A Private Gentleman
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars good read but not for the faint hearted, 5 Jan 2014
This is a really good read, but I wouldn't say so for sensitive individuals, as there is a little bit of violence towards children in it. The two main characters are hurting inside and together they fight it, whilst falling in love.

Silver Storm: A Raveneau/Beauvisage Family Historical Romance (Raveneau Novels Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars worth a look, 5 Jan 2014
Good read with a nice happily ever after. Really enjoyed it, loved the characters,
I am definitely considering getting the other books.

Archangel Power Tarot Cards
Archangel Power Tarot Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

3.0 out of 5 stars the product placement deck, 26 Dec 2013
These cards do give accurat readings but there is as ither people have said an uncomfortableness about them, real people used for angels. One card particularly bothered me was of robert
Reeves and he was holding his flower therapy book....advertising in one of its most fowlest forms if you ask me.

Tonight, My Love (Mills & Boon Spice Briefs)
Tonight, My Love (Mills & Boon Spice Briefs)
Price: 1.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Foul, 25 Oct 2013
If u dont like horror do not buy this book! It looks harmless but at the end there is some very disturbing horror-it made me feel sick