Profile for mike20070 > Reviews

The Rhod Gilbert Collection 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert
Price: 33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best comedian around at the moment, 19 Dec 2013
3 of the best stand up DVDs I have ever watched. I didn't expect anything from the first, as it was bought as a gift - but it is one of the most relentlessly funny shows I have ever seen.

The art of Rhod's standup is starting small and gaining momentum until he hits a breakneck speed, at which point he seems totally out of control.

All three of these shows are great, and have themes which make them slightly different (most noticeable is the anger management diary in "Battenburg tattoo".

Brilliant

Elasticated Sweat Band - Zip Wrist Wallet - Gym Purse (Black)
Elasticated Sweat Band - Zip Wrist Wallet - Gym Purse (Black)
Offered by Just4ugifts
Price: 4.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little item, 29 May 2013
This item is exactly what I was looking for for the festival Im going to.

It is very inconspicuos as it just looks like a sweatband if you put the zip side on the inside of your wrist. It will also make it very difficult to lose as it fits nicely on your wrist and the elastic keeps it securely in place. The material is comfortable.

The wallet isnt very big, I had to roll or fold sterling notes to fit them in, but it means that I can put my main wallet in my locker and get a smaller amount of money out each day to put in this band.

Dio Live - We Rock [CD + DVD]
Dio Live - We Rock [CD + DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars Please do not buy, 17 Jan 2011
This item should be removed. If the company who have given it 5 stars do not want it being called a bootleg, I will call it what it is. Someone has basically compiled some shoddy clips of dio, many of which are taken for digital cameras (and not very good cameras at that). Only a few songs on the DVD are proffessionally recorded, and some of them are out of sync. What is more annoying is that there are so many better quality recordings of dio that could have been used, all of which can be found on youtube.

The CD is listenable but not outstanding.

I am very dissapointed in this product, it is not worthy of the DIO name.