Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for DanFolk > Reviews

Content by DanFolk

DanFolk (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
All Steel Weatherproof Clothes Line Pulley, Extra Large 5" Diameter
All Steel Weatherproof Clothes Line Pulley, Extra Large 5" Diameter
Offered by a_book_in_the_hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price., 26 Jun. 2014
I've just set up a pulley washing line in our garden - these pulleys fit the bill nicely. The larger size makes moving/pulling the line along easier than if you were using a small pulley. Construction is basic but seems solid.

Red Bone Fully Waterproof Dog Bed - Removable Washable Cover
Red Bone Fully Waterproof Dog Bed - Removable Washable Cover
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick it in the car..., 26 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my Mum's dogs as a garage bed after they had been out for a romp in the mud. My Mum had other ideas! Rather than the stinky dog carpet and towels in the boot of the car we now have a super-soft waterproof soft-play area! It works very well indeed... Who would have thought?!

Aurora 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Warm White - Perfect Size Retrofit
Aurora 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Warm White - Perfect Size Retrofit

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistant quality, 26 Nov. 2013
I tested two of these in my kitchen for over 12 months before going the whole hog (I need 11 for the whole kitchen) - the light is bright and even with very little if any flicker. I had the two set next to standard 50W halogen GU10 lamps, and I think visibly they are comparable to the light output of the 50W lamps - this may be helped by the 'clarity' you seem to get from an LED.

I have now gone LED throughout - 11 lamps! £10 is a lot to spend on each lamp, but I feel better knowing I'm firing up just 66W for the whole kitchen, as opposed to 550W! I'm also glad to see the quality of the light emitted is the same from those bought recently and those bought over a year ago.

Defo recommend.

Replacement tap spout aerator nozzle - 24mm male thread (high pressure)
Replacement tap spout aerator nozzle - 24mm male thread (high pressure)
Offered by lowenergysupermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid build quality, 26 Nov. 2013
Great replacement item with a better design and build quality than the one it has replaced. Not entirely sure it is worth over £6, but I would pay up to £5 including P&P.

Hello Kitty Sweetheart Melamine Mug
Hello Kitty Sweetheart Melamine Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough little cup!, 26 Nov. 2013
Most Melamine stuff our kids have seems to have a finite life... It usually get dropped on the hard kitchen floor and cracks! We already have one of these mugs that has stood the test of youngsters. Now it's time to buy a second for our up and coming 'other' Hello Kitty fan.

Hand wash only - also, colour has faded just a little on the old one after 4 years heavy use...

RINGKE FUSION® Google Nexus 4 [BLACK] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case - shame it had to come all the way from the US, 26 Nov. 2013
Product does what it says on the box, 5*. I guess I didn't look at the small print where Amazon UK didn't have it in stock at the moment I ordered it and it was instead dispatched from the US and took a month to arrive! In the meantime my Nexus 4 had to rough it in an old sock! Also, not sure I like the company contacting me via 'Amazon email after sales' advertising other stuff either.

API Freshwater Master Test Kit
API Freshwater Master Test Kit
Offered by Aquatics Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and re-useable, 26 Nov. 2013
We killed our fish... Not sure how, but we did. This kit is both straightforward and comprehensive. It also allows you to do the tests multiple times (a feature that is missing on a lot of other kits). Good product, good price.

FYI - the new fish are still alive :)

Hikari Tropical Micro Pellets 22g
Hikari Tropical Micro Pellets 22g
Offered by PET-CLEARANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby fish love it too..., 26 Nov. 2013
We were given some baby fish for which standard sized pellets were too big. These are teeny-tiny and are doing the job nicely.

Dipdap
Dipdap

5.0 out of 5 stars What fun!, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dipdap (App)
Secretly I like Dipdap when it's on the TV and was more than happy to download it for my girls to play!

Easy to play, and good fun, though my 3yo daughter Dipdap driving her car away :(

Tatonka Kid Pack Rucksack Rain Cover - Up To 20 l, Spring
Tatonka Kid Pack Rucksack Rain Cover - Up To 20 l, Spring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as camera sling backpack cover, 25 Jan. 2013
Bought the Amazon basics camera kit sling bag which doesn't have a waterproof cover. Found the Tatonka Kid Pack rain cover... Quality of materials seems fine, good elasticated cord ensuring a snug fit, bright hi-vis colour. Packs away into its own bag no bigger than a tennis ball.

Link to camera bag: AmazonBasics Sling Backpack in Black for SLR Cameras