Profile for GadgetBoyz > Reviews

Content by GadgetBoyz

GadgetBoyz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SMALLRIG® DSLR Shoulder Rig NATO Handle (Cheese)
SMALLRIG® DSLR Shoulder Rig NATO Handle (Cheese)
Offered by SmallRig Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good quality SmallRig item, 4 Sept. 2015
Great handle. Really useful for extra mounting points. Its good quality but lightweight due to the centre being drilled out. Another great SmallRig product. Yes it's expensive but if you look at other handles they are all roughly the same price.

Everything is finished beautifully and fits perfectly with my SmallRig NATO rail.

LINDY 1m USB 3.0 Cable - Type A Male to B Male, Black
LINDY 1m USB 3.0 Cable - Type A Male to B Male, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars 3m Disconnects/Reconnects every second. Terrible!, 4 Sept. 2015
Purchased this cable so I could move my RAID array into the cupboard. The cable would read the device for one second before disconnecting and reconnecting it. This would cycle until I unplugged the cable. Tried on both my Macbook & iMac and exactly the same thing. Hopeless and could have easily damaged the device from being reconnected so many times!!

I always thought LINDY was a reputable cable manufacturer but this is the 3rd time I have had problem with their cables. Sadly I won't be buying LINDY again.

Saicoo® USB 3.0 4 Slots 11 in 1 Digital Memory Card Reader / Writer, with a 13CM Flexible USB Cord and dual SD and Micro SD slots for SDXC, UHS-I SD, SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD, MMC
Offered by saicoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful - Works perfectly. Very pleased., 18 Sept. 2014
SO SO Useful. I am always transferring footage from one card to another and always wanting to read more than one SD card - this does the job PERFECTLY. It's very fast like all USB 3.0 readers. Cable length is perfect and it's well made. Now they just need to make one for CF cards please.

Conundrum Wine Aerator Decanter Drinking Gift
Conundrum Wine Aerator Decanter Drinking Gift
Offered by CKB LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - Maybe a little pricey, 18 Sept. 2014
This is well made with high quality glass. Very happy with it.

Longridge Clicgear Wheel Cover
Longridge Clicgear Wheel Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for my trolley but i'm on my second!, 18 Sept. 2014
I am now on my second purchase. My last one lasted around 2 years but now the elastic is too loose to stay on the wheels.

I purchased another one as for £8 it's hardly a big investment - a pack of golf balls cost more! It fits on perfectly and it far easier than putting your trolley in a bag and then trying to get it in your boot.

It's never split and always fitted my wheels however i don't have all weather wheels like some reviewers.

Does the job and nice to have a custom fit cover for under a tenner.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Better pouches around and a bit pricey but quality is fine., 18 Sept. 2014
Quality is fine - there are just better quality and better prices neoprene cases around. I returned this and got a set of 4 instead which were better quality. If it were a bit cheaper then I would say go for it.

Cold shoe Rod Clamp Rail block Block for Stabilizer Flash Light DSLR Rig
Cold shoe Rod Clamp Rail block Block for Stabilizer Flash Light DSLR Rig

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - better than expected. Very pleased!, 18 Sept. 2014
FANTASTIC QUALITY. Really happy with this. Very secure hot-shoe as it has it's own tightening finger screw.

The paint finish is fantastic and it's quite weighty which adds to the quality. Better than I thought it would be.

Lynx Dry Africa Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - 200 ml
Lynx Dry Africa Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - 200 ml
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smelling fragrance - always been my favourite!, 18 Sept. 2014
Always been my favourite deodorant for years. Smells great and keeps me just as dry as any other anti-perspirant. Now with XL it's even better as costs far less!

4m Ethernet Lead ~ Network Wire ~ Patch Cable ~ RJ-45 Cord - BLACK
4m Ethernet Lead ~ Network Wire ~ Patch Cable ~ RJ-45 Cord - BLACK
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and works perfectly, 18 Sept. 2014
Great price. Works perfectly. It's a ethernet lead...not sure what else there is to say.

Houseproud Door Stop Set
Houseproud Door Stop Set
Offered by Prime Furnishing

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic not rubber. Fine if you need cheap doorstops but listing needs to say that., 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Houseproud Door Stop Set
Note these are not rubber but hard plastic so don't grip that well. I returned them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5