Profile for Sophie117 > Reviews

Content by Sophie117

Sophie117

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this book, 12 Dec. 2014
This type of book I usually buy, read and then regret buying. Not so with this book, it has brought a ray of sunshine into my life. Reading Marie Kondo's book has brought life to the things I own. This has allowed me to set my belongings free and keep only the items that are a source of happiness to me. An added bonus is that she has taught me how to fold my clothes, something I thought I already knew, how wrong I was. I certainly was not disappointed in this book and the small investment I made is nothing compared to what I have received. Thank you Marie Kondo for writing this book.

Lakeland Cream Faux Leather Mini Make Up Caddy with Carry Handle
Lakeland Cream Faux Leather Mini Make Up Caddy with Carry Handle
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 30 Oct. 2014
Just what I was looking for to keep my basic daily make-up supplies together.

Patchwork Please!: Colorful Zakka Projects to Stitch and Give
Patchwork Please!: Colorful Zakka Projects to Stitch and Give
by Ayumi Takahashi

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely projects, 27 July 2013
I bought this book mainly to recreate the pin cushion on the cover. I found this item very easy to make and was pleased with the result. The book has other lovely projects which I have on my to make list.

I am completely new to machine paper piecing and struggled a bit with the written instructions on how to paper piece, however I was able to find visual information on the internet to help me understand a bit more. Now that I have more understanding I feel able to tackle all of the projects in this book.

One thing I found particularly helpful is the way that the book clearly listed exactly what size pieces of fabric were needed at the beginning of each project to eliminate any guesswork for paper piecing.

I'm pleased I bought this book.

Body by You: The You Are Your Own Gym Guide to Total Women's Fitness
Body by You: The You Are Your Own Gym Guide to Total Women's Fitness
by Lauren Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've bought in a long while, 15 April 2013
Often I find that books I buy don't always offer me what I expect them to so I was very pleased that this book went over and above my expectations.

These exercises really work (well they do for me). I still am having trouble believing how toned I have become in a short space of time with relatively little effort. These exercises seem like magic! What's more, I enjoy the exercises and look forward to them and it is very easy for me to find 30 minutes, three times a week, also not having to leave the house to exercise is a big bonus too.

I am one happy customer.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased I bought this, 15 Oct. 2010
I'm really pleased I bought this for my new Kindle. The quality is excellent. The Kindle fits securely inside so there is no worry of it dropping out and there is extra padding where the kindle sits. The excellent packaging ensured that this item arrived in perfect condition.