Profile for Tubs > Reviews

Tubs

The Oyster Catcher
The Oyster Catcher

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me. life's too short!, 11 April 2016
Abandoned this book half way through . cliched and boring even as a switch off easy read. Perhaps romance is not my thing.

Sandman Slim (Sandman Slim, Book 1)
Sandman Slim (Sandman Slim, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars suspended disbelief and enjoy, 26 Jun. 2013
Original story line hooks you in from the start and kept me turning the pages. Its sort of fantasy/horror, and not my usual type of book but I really enjoyed it. Not excessively gory. Good holiday read.

The Fourth Awakening
The Fourth Awakening

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting concept - weak ending, 28 Jan. 2012
On the whole I enjoyed this book. It does raise some interesting ideas alongside an enjoyable and fast moving storyline. I read it quickly, so its definitly a page turner - but everything was leading to the "big" finish and I felt when you got there it was a bit of a let down...the hints of romance didn't work for me and as for the Elton John bit ... cringe!

Fitness-Mad 4Kg Kettlebell - Pink, 4 kg
Fitness-Mad 4Kg Kettlebell - Pink, 4 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little bell and good weight for a novice, 28 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Kettlebell (Sports)
I purchased this having done one Kettlebell class where I used this size of weight. I am a fairly athletic build but not very fit - I use the bell for about 30- 40 mins alongside a DVD and I think this is a perfect size for someone starting out any bigger and I think I would struggled to do some of the moves. The kettlebell is compact and easy to move around the body alhough I am not sure if the hot pink would suit everyone.

Marware Atlas Kindle Cover, Black (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this...., 28 Jan. 2012
Great cover, I got it in black and it looks like a smart wallet. The cover is really light and when the front is flipped back the inside is a lovely soft brushed material which makes it comfortable to hold. The elastic strap means little grip is needed on the device when reading....perfect to keep it attached to your hand as you are nodding off in bed!