Profile for Jsf Smith > Reviews

Content by Jsf Smith

Jsf Smith (Scotland)

Nintendogs Miniature Dachshund & Friends (Nintendo DS)
Nintendogs Miniature Dachshund & Friends (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Frostfall Games S.à r.l. - Speedy UK delivery for the 25th until the 19th!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this review for a great guide of why to buy Nintendogs!, 6 May 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game for Christmas 2005 and today I still find it great fun! This game always amuses me for hours and it's great when you have to go on a long car journey. If you all ready have Dachshund & Friends but you want a Dalmation, don't buy Dalmation & Friends because if you keep going for walks on Dash & F you will eventually find a fireman's helmet and you unlock a Dalmation! I love Golden Retrievers and I own three but you can own eight dogs if you drop some of them of at the pet hotel. Walks are great because all the things you find. I found a Mario Kart and you get to drive in it or you get over 100 coins for it! The graphics are so realistic because one of my Golden Retriever puppies looks just like my real dog when he was younger! You can do frisbee competitions, agility trials or obedience competitions and if you win, you will recieve loads of money to pamper your puppy or to buy a new puppy. Some reviewers have said that the microphone picks up lots of static and that it is too sensitive. This is not the case! You just have to speak clearly for the dog to understand you, then you are in business! The scenery out on the walks is beautiful,you hear the seaside with the waves crashing, dogs barking and cows mooing. I recommend you go to the park when there isn't any other dogs there so that you could practise for the prestigous title of frisbee champion.Bark mode is so much fun because you connect with your friends and the puppies have a superb time! Great fun. Superb price. Buy it NOW!!!!!