Profile for Kayla > Reviews

Content by Kayla

Kayla (Europe)

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Trixie (Pink)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Trixie (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply excellent!, 4 Dec 2012
Need I say more! The whole family loves it! Made airport-hassle a whole lot easier! Daughter is 3 1/2 and absolutely adores it!

VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange, Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by KOH Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby is not interested, 4 Dec 2012
I thought this would be a hit,but baby hardly shows the ball any interested at all.. She is 8months now. The ball also has quite sharp movements,so especially on our wooden floor it catches good speed and bangs into the baby with some force. Although not hurting her,it' s enough to make her a bit scared. feels like a total waste of money,glad it was on offer.

Sylvanian Families Nursery Playground Swing Set
Sylvanian Families Nursery Playground Swing Set
Offered by antasia

1.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian disappointment, 12 Nov 2012
The swings come off again and again, the swings are too small to easily put the baby figures on. Way too fiddly and frustrating at least for the youngest (and me). My daughter loves sylvanian, but I never see her play with this particular set. Spend your money on one of the other great SF sets out there, do not buy this!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 4:34 PM GMT

Melissa & Doug Pound-A-Peg
Melissa & Doug Pound-A-Peg

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke almost immediately.., 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Pound-A-Peg (Toy)
The sides/walls holding this thing up fell off during one of the first times of play.. Of course I guess I could glue them back on,but I shouldn't have to! I'm a big fan of Melissa&Doug, but this time I regret I didn't buy the other brand I considered.. Would not recommend this product.

Playmobil 5129 Harbour Café
Playmobil 5129 Harbour Café
Offered by Kara-Handelshaus GmbH Preise inkl. MwSt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cafe, but.., 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Playmobil 5129 Harbour Café (Toy)
This is a great product, but there is one drawback in my opinion. I wasn't aware that there is actually a roof on the cafe, which makes the space inside quite small and dark, and kinda hard to access. That being said, the roof has the advantage that it actually makes a roof terrace, which is absolutely great. So it's a dilemma, I would like it to be easier to play inside but on the other hand the terrace also adds to the play value. But anyway, it's good to be aware of. Other than this, my daughter loves it and I love it. Lots of small pieces, she loves serving icecream and soda from the little tray. The three figures that are included are wonderful, the mum even has a necklace and wristlets. Oh,and the price you can find from time to time on Amazon makes this a bargain!

Playmobil Christmas 4892 Christmas Room
Playmobil Christmas 4892 Christmas Room

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the holiday season, 21 Oct 2012
Can't wait for Christmas! This set is just lovely, and great for acting out Christmas eve/day scenes again and again. A definite must have. Can be played with on it's own, no need for a house to put it in. So glad to have found this set!

Sylvanian Families Chihuahua Family
Sylvanian Families Chihuahua Family
Offered by Models4hobby

3.0 out of 5 stars My least favourite SF family so far.., 21 Oct 2012
Cute, but as the title says not the best family in my opinion. However,I'm just the mother -my daughter seems to like it,but she's too young to write this review;) the figures just look kinda sad I think. But as always with SF, great detail and play value. And they were on special offer which is why I bought them. Personally wouldn't pay full price for this family, unless you're specifically into chihuahuas. If you're looking to buy your first sylvanian family, I would choose another one as there are sooo many fantastically cute ones:)

Sylvanian Families Beaver Family
Sylvanian Families Beaver Family
Offered by Modo Creations Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 21 Oct 2012
Meet the Beavers! This family is so cute, I can tell although the figures are still in their package waiting to be received by a happy 3-year old. We love Sylvanians!

Playmobil 4262 Motorcycle Patrol
Playmobil 4262 Motorcycle Patrol
Offered by gameshop_fuerth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Oct 2012
My 3-year old daughter loved this motorcycle. It has a flashing blue light,but fortunately for us adults no annoying sound. Daughter loves taking on and off the helmet. There's also a small gun to fit on the officer's uniform,but I put that away for now..thought it was a bit much for an innocent 3-year old;) surprised at how much she liked this,would definately buy again.