Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jitka > Reviews

Content by Jitka

Jitka

Page: 1 | 2
PurOrganica EYE CREAM for Wrinkles, Eye Bags, Dark Circles, Puffiness and Crow's Feet - DOUBLE SIZED 30ML - Organic Anti Ageing Cream with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E - Best Natural Treatment for Women and Men - 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee
Offered by PurOrganica

2.0 out of 5 stars Burning my eyes, 20 May 2016
After reading all the reviews I was expecting this to be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not sure if it's just me, but this is actually burning the skin around my eyes!! I give two stars as I think it has the result of less puffiness and the circles under eyes are better, but whenever I apply it its the exact opposite of a cooling effect :'( burns it almost makes me cry. Gonna have to return it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2016 4:17 PM BST

Bear on a Bike (Bear Board Book)
Bear on a Bike (Bear Board Book)
by Stella Blackstone
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 25 Mar. 2013
really lovely colourful book that you can use to explain and describe a lot of objects to your child, although my son is 21month old, not that interested in it.

Contigo West Loop 470 ml 20 x 7 x 7 cm Autoseal Stainless Steel Mug - Black
Contigo West Loop 470 ml 20 x 7 x 7 cm Autoseal Stainless Steel Mug - Black
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Love lit, love it!, 25 Mar. 2013
the best travel mug ever!! My husband loves it so much I had to buy him two! I'm now getting one for myself too...

Wardrobe Scented Fragranced Sachet *Assorted* Fresheners Hanging GIFT Present
Wardrobe Scented Fragranced Sachet *Assorted* Fresheners Hanging GIFT Present

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 25 Mar. 2013
not only that I received only 1 sachet, when expected 3, but it smelled only for couple of days and then I could bin it. but it does have a nice package!

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara Black 7ml
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara Black 7ml

3.0 out of 5 stars requires a lot of layers of application, 25 Mar. 2013
its ok mascara, but not the best. My favourite is YSL and havent found one to match it - after reading the reviews I thought this could be a good option, but I spent lots of time applying over and over again! but the brush isn't too bad.

Contigo 16-Ounce Double Wall Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Black
Contigo 16-Ounce Double Wall Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Black
Offered by Shopper's Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Mug, 7 Jan. 2013
bought this for my other half for Xmas and he is very picky about EVERYTHING! and he absolutely loves this mug, he doesn't drink his tea from normal cups anymore and just uses this all the time. Its a beautiful design, sturdy and truly non-spil! He makes a tea at 8am and its still nice temperature at 12pm :) definitely worth the money! I'm now getting one for myself!

Wenger WA-7630-02 Legacy 14.1 Inch Laptop/Notebook Sleeve
Wenger WA-7630-02 Legacy 14.1 Inch Laptop/Notebook Sleeve

3.0 out of 5 stars received sleeve for 14.1 wide screen laptop, 7 Jan. 2013
this is probably my fault as I should have measured my laptop and compare to the sleeve measurements before ordering, but nowhere on the side it states that this is for WIDE SCREEN laptop! I have 14.1 lenovo u410 and this is way too big for it...
otherwise it looks nice and seems like a good quality.

Litter locker compatible cassette liner from Wrapooh . Equivalent to approx 10 Litter locker cassettes. Please read description for details.
Offered by Wrapooh

1.0 out of 5 stars the worse buy from amazon ever!, 9 May 2012
This is the worse product I have ever bought! I thought I will give it a go, but it took too much time and energy trying to stuff the plastic bag into the cassette! what a waste of time and money! definitely not worth buying!! so angry!

Philips AVENT SCF890/01 Animal Front BPA Free Teeth Teether
Philips AVENT SCF890/01 Animal Front BPA Free Teeth Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars My son can't live without it, 26 Dec. 2011
my son has been teething since 12 weeks, as soon as he could grab things I gave him this teether and he loves it! we just lost it this week and I have to order him another one, because nothing soothes his pain as well as this one!!! the colour is not the most attractive thing, but it does the job!as soon as he sees it, he is so happy. you can was, sterilize and cool it in the fridge. perfect for little hands as its not heavy as other teethers! Absolute must have!

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Disposable Breast Pads, 50 Pads
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Disposable Breast Pads, 50 Pads

5.0 out of 5 stars best disposables!, 7 Dec. 2011
I think I must have tried all the types of disposable breast pads on the market and these are the best!!! Love the fact that they are packed in a pair (always use two, don't you? also its quicker to unpack and creates less waste) they are very absorbent, very soft, perfectly slim. Definitely recommend at least to try and see what you think! Although found them in shops cheaper than here.

Page: 1 | 2