Profile for D P > Reviews

Content by D P

D P (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
LORENZO CANA Luxury Tie Jacquard Woven Italian Silk Handmade Necktie Ties - Blue Paisley Pattern 84206
Offered by LORENZO CANA
Price: 99.90

5.0 out of 5 stars For the discerning gentleman, 29 Sep 2013
For the discerning gentleman. Excellent quality and workmanship.
I have bought Lorenzo Cana ties from other sources and can swear
by the quality and value for money. Thanks to Amazon, and their partners
my travel costs to Como and Milan have been cut down.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.

Lontano
Lontano
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars From a Miles Davis Fan, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lontano (MP3 Download)
I heard Thomasz Stanko years ago whilst I lived in mainland Europe for a while,-
but I guess I was not ready for his music at that time.

But it was indeed due to “ Homeland “ that prompted me to do some research
as what the music was and who it was. I am sure that “ Homeland “ has done a
great service to Tomasz Stanko & his quartet in extending their exposure.
BTW, you may need to look further for that particular piece in Homeland.

I love the compositions and the seemingly melancholic, sullen and at times off note
arrangements. Not ideal for a garden party but a must for any serious jazz lover’s
collection.

A Miles Davis fan.

Poinciana Revisited / Freeflight [+digital booklet]
Poinciana Revisited / Freeflight [+digital booklet]
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars seriously overlooked, 27 April 2013
I fully concur with preceding reviewers. Ahmad Jamal (previously known as Frederick R. Jones) is seriously overlooked and his innovation is simply awe inspiring. Regardless of the quality or compilation of material chosen by the record label for this album which some reviewers have chosen to criticise, this album is excellent value and I have had more than my money’s worth since downloading it three days ago. I have a long list of favourite Jazz pianists and I refuse to compare artists but if I ever were to be banished to a desert island, I would just have to take Ahmad Jamal’s music with me.
Highly recommended to anybody who loves Jazz. Take a listen to Blue Moon.
Enjoy and Happy Listening.

Bulgari Blv Eau De Toilette Spray For Him 50ml
Bulgari Blv Eau De Toilette Spray For Him 50ml
Offered by 123Hairandbeauty
Price: 25.90

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the Classics, 18 Mar 2013
I have been using Bvlgari for many years now. I use the Blv for work and travel. The scent is refreshing, clean and not too heavy or obtrusive when one needs to consider close contact with other people. I recommend this to any professional on the go. Delivery was within 36 hours of ordering. I also highly recommend this vendor. Great service.

Bling Jewelry Blue Wedgwood Jasperware Influenced Cameo Heirloom Pendant Silver
Bling Jewelry Blue Wedgwood Jasperware Influenced Cameo Heirloom Pendant Silver
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 21.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Early Mother's Day Gift # 2, 13 Mar 2013
This gift is for my Wife who currently lives in South America. Mother's Day all over the World is Sunday 12'th May except for the UK. which is in March. Gift received within 36 hours of purchasing. Excellent service. Super quality and detail for the price. Gift has now been sent to South America.
I shall be using Bling Jewellery again. ** Gift arrived in South America two weeks after initial review. My wife just loves it. She is totally enthralled and says it truly resembles the original Wedgwood as seen at the Factory in the U.K.

Bling Jewelry Sterling Wedgwood Influenced Blue Mother Daughter Cameo Pendant
Bling Jewelry Sterling Wedgwood Influenced Blue Mother Daughter Cameo Pendant
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 18.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Early Mother's Day Gift # 1, 13 Mar 2013
This gift is for my Mother-in-Law who lives in South America. Mother's Day all over the World is Sunday 12'th May except for the UK. which is in March. Gift received within 36 hours of purchasing. Excellent service. Pendant slightly smaller than expected although I had used my ruler before ordering. Otherwise very nice indeed with excellent small detail and good quality workmanship.
I shall be using this vendor again in the future. Highly recommendable. Gift has now been sent
from UK to South America.

Esperanza
Esperanza

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman - Esperanza, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Esperanza (MP3 Download)
Well, what can I say ? This woman is fantastic. Excellent Jazz bassist. Excellent Jazz singer. AND SHE IS WHAT AGE ? 28. Yes, 28 years old. I wonder what the great Jazz Masters up in heaven are saying about her. She and her band knocks me off my feet.

In A Dream
In A Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Brazilian music for a North American, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: In A Dream (MP3 Download)
I discovered Gretchen recently. I was surprised to read that she was the daughter of one of Frank Zappa's Mother's of Invention. Strange pedigree one may think. But Gretchen gets it right and touches that sound when it comes to Brazilian / Latin music. A must for anybody who loves Latin Jazz.

Eros Best Love Songs
Eros Best Love Songs
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Eros the Great, 10 Dec 2012
I discovered Eros Ramazzotti whilst living in mainland Europe for a long time. Unfortunately the U.K. does not seem to give European Artists the exposure they deserve. Excellent artist.

Light My Fire
Light My Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva Eliane, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Light My Fire (MP3 Download)
If anybody likes Diana Krall, this is Brazil's contribution to wonderful music. I have watched Eliane Elias who has touched me with her wonderful singing and piano playing.

Page: 1 | 2