Profile for C. M. Lewis > Reviews

Content by C. M. Lewis

C. M. Lewis (Shepperton, UK)

I'm Here To Win: A World Champion's Advice for Peak Performance
I'm Here To Win: A World Champion's Advice for Peak Performance
by Chris Mccormack

5.0 out of 5 stars Why triathlon is so rock 'n' roll! He runs, he writes..., 5 Oct 2011
I met Macca at Abu Dhabi International Triathlon 2011 - the man is amiable, good looking and a fine athlete. He also has the personality and the skill sto inspire others in the sport - I wanted to see what made him tick and what methods I can apply to my madness! Now I have the book I also know the secret of the 'tan'! I'm satisfied with this book.

Brother TZ231 - tz-231 black on white
Brother TZ231 - tz-231 black on white
Offered by TKGIFTS (Please Note No Delivery To Jersey, Guernsey etc).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after., 5 Oct 2011
Just what I was after except that buying it through Amazon was much cheaper than a certain leading office stationer!

Filofax A5 WTV 2011 6852111
Filofax A5 WTV 2011 6852111

5.0 out of 5 stars Filofax refill, 16 Dec 2010
This review is from: Filofax A5 WTV 2011 6852111
Took a while to get here, but at least I did not have to get out of my cosy space to go to the hot crowded horrible shops!

Filofax Finsbury Personal Organiser for Paper 95x171mm Personal Pink Ref 025315
Filofax Finsbury Personal Organiser for Paper 95x171mm Personal Pink Ref 025315

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Leather Filofax, 16 Dec 2010
It arrived in very fast time - and I was totally thrilled with having the first item ticked off my Xmas shopping list. However, the filofax looked like it had a little accident in the warehouse as one corner was discoloured and not in mint condition, but considering the saving I made by shopping at this site I thought it would be silly to complain!

Run Baby Run
Run Baby Run
by Nicky Cruz

5.0 out of 5 stars Required Reading!, 27 May 2008
This review is from: Run Baby Run (Paperback)
I read this book when I was a young teenager/young Christian along with The Cross & The Switchblade and Corrie Ten Boom's account of surviving the holocaust. Three great books which I am now trying to persuade my teenage daughters to read. More importantly I am buying "Run Baby Run" for my 17 year old nephew who has a major struggle with drugs. He was brought up in the church but has strayed big time, but God doesn't let go - so much so that his bedroom, aka "drug den" was gutted by a fire, leaving the rest of the house intact bar some smoke damage! This book should be required reading for all teenagers in London and other inner cities. Why not but a copy for someone you know. They don't have to give their lives to Christ, but giving up a knife could save a life.