Profile for Tracy > Reviews

The 15 Essential Marketing Masterclasses for Your Small Business
The 15 Essential Marketing Masterclasses for Your Small Business
by Dee Blick
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars EVERY SMALL BUSINESS SHOULD HAVE A COPY OF THIS BOOK!, 5 Nov 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Easy to read and digest, packed with real life case studies that demonstrate Dee's vast marketing experience. You'll find practical information and actionable tips in each of the masterclasses. I particularly found 'Your Perfect Positioning Statement', "Public Speaking", "How to Get PR" and "Building Your Expert Status" to be invaluable as a marketing coach. The other masterclasses are excellent and cover all the marketing channels relevant to growing a small business. In summary, every small business should have a copy of this book!

21 Ways and 21 Days to the Life You Want: Clarity, Inspiration and Tools to Help You Live Your Best Life
by Tricia Woolfrey
Price: 13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective tools for improving all areas of your life!, 26 April 2012
I was primarily interested in two areas of the book, particulary work-life balance and achieving more in less time. However I easily read it all and found that every one of the 21 ways (broken into 21 chapters) was packed with tips and advice that I could apply in all areas of my life. I also felt as though the author was talking and guiding me through the book personally,which encourages you to work through the exercises and workbook.

Overall I really enjoyed the book and it's a book you can refer to again and again.