Profile for Eoin McGuigan > Reviews

Eoin McGuigan

Organic Gardening
Organic Gardening

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Organic Gardening (Kindle Edition)
I've been growing vegetables for a few years and wanted to become more Eco-friendly in my approach. As the title suggests this is supposed to be an organic gardening book. However I found the book much more about the no dig way. I understand this is in the subtitle but I think it's important to point this out. The organic principles could have been developed more.

Nonetheless, this didn't distract from the quality of the content. I've learned loads and intend to use many of the authors tips next year. In fact I read the book front to back! Pay attention to the varieties he suggests as I'm a big believer in trying different varieties.

Would I recommend this book?

Absolutely, my favourite vege book to date and you don't need any experience as the basics are well covered. 4 out of 5 for the misleading title, 5 out of 5 for content.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable book, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I was engrossed in this book from chapter one, so much so I tried to slow it down. The rare book that pulls you in and makes you feel as if you know the characters. I have laughed and cried throughout and now I pine for it to continue. Thank you jojo

Meet Me Under the Ombu Tree
Meet Me Under the Ombu Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan. 2013
I couldn't put this book down, an excellent love affair that will have you spellbound and enthralled from start to finish. Loved it!