Profile for Bella Z > Reviews

Content by Bella Z

Bella Z (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Summer Infant Tiny Diner - Green
Summer Infant Tiny Diner - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Baby Led Weaning, 14 Oct 2011
Initially I was a bit disappointed as it was flimsier than I expected. However this has proved to be a very handy and essential for feeding baby when out and about. It rolls up very compactly (so perhaps flimsy is good!)and it sticks to the table. My daughter loves to chew on it while she's waiting for her food! I use it at home too but it's a must for using with highchairs in public which are generally a bit gross!

Cook Yourself Thin: The Delicious Way to Drop a dress Size
Cook Yourself Thin: The Delicious Way to Drop a dress Size
by Harry Eastwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Loose weight and enjoy your food!, 9 Oct 2007
I absolutely love this book! I have made lots of the recipes and have enjoyed making them - they are simple and so delicious. I have mainly used the evening meal recipes and found them to be very filling and I have lost over a stone so far (I have been exercising as well). I completely agree that you shouldn't compromise on taste and flavour just because you are reducing your calorie intake.

My only gripe with the book is that it is paperback. Hardback cookbooks stay open much better and the pages are much better quality. A silly grumble really! I just hope the girls bring out another book before I've made all their recipes!