Profile for coffeygirl > Reviews

Content by coffeygirl

coffeygirl (SEATTLE, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Easy Antler Dog Chew, medium
Easy Antler Dog Chew, medium
Offered by The Regal Mutt

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a lasting antler chew, 19 Mar. 2016
Like other reviewers, I was not impressed by how this antler chew lasted and will not be buying this brand again. Not even a week on, and the chew was reduced to half its size and that was with my French bull dog's intermittent chewing. The attached image shows the top antler a week on and another brand below, which we have had for more than a month and very robust.
Comment Comment | Permalink

UV Sight's Handheld Urine Detector Torch comes with a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE This Blacklight Locates Invisible Pet Stains Quickly The Best Ultra Violet Flashlight to Find Stains on Carpet, Rugs or Furniture Material. 3 x AAA Batteries Included & Inserted
Offered by Natural Revolution Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lamp but not high-powered, 8 Nov. 2015
This torch does what it says - finds the pet urine. However it's not very powerful so you must not hold it more than a few feet from the floor or the spot you're searching out. The dog also found this a fun thing to chase around but I would not recommend using this in the presence of the dog as the torch is UV.

Despite batteries coming pre-loaded into the torch it took for tries to get things up and running, despite following the directions on the card provided. The +'s and -'s needed to be lined up just so but once they were, the lamp has worked well.

Philips GC026/30 Fabric Shaver
Philips GC026/30 Fabric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great fabric shaver - worth the few extra £'s, 8 Nov. 2015
I was overjoyed with the quality of this product! Today I managed to de-ball my two sofa cushions, which I have now had for nearly six years. This fabric shaver did the job and then some! See attached image of one cushion done compared to the other.

I was also impressed that Philips sent out this product with batteries as this can often be an annoying point when you order a product online and then forget to have batteries on hand. But not in this instance, the fabric shaver arrived with batteries in the box.

I highly recommend this product and hope it continues to restore many of my jumpers and other household items to like-new condition.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hunter Racing Norwegian-Style Harness, Medium, Black
Hunter Racing Norwegian-Style Harness, Medium, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant soft harness with lots of control - well made, 8 July 2015
I have a French bull dog who is a big puller on the lead. This harness is gentle and doesn't chafe him under his front legs like other harness have done, including Puppia. It's really soft, has reflective stripes on the front side, and altogether a great structure. It washes easily (though the little hairs still get stuck in the soft fleece side that goes against your dogs fur), and dries easily.

My only complaint is that the Velcro wears out rather quickly for keeping one side of the harness nice and tidy. This is the reason I'm going to have to buy another a year and a half later - the Velcro could be better made!

Barking Heads Dog Food Puppy Days Chicken and Salmon, 2 kg
Barking Heads Dog Food Puppy Days Chicken and Salmon, 2 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nutritious puppy food, 1 Nov. 2013
I am very impressed with this UK produced puppy food. Our dog trainer recommended it and we've been very pleased with the result, including that our puppy doesn't seem to have these hyper fits anymore which is often a sign of poor ingredients in other dog foods. I will continue with Barking Heads when our dog is older and no longer a puppy.

One thing that could be improved are the measurements for older puppies on the chart that is on the back of the bag. The gap in weight is quite big such that you really have to do the maths to work out how much to feed an 11kg puppy depending on its age.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 5:36 PM BST

Ellsey White Vinegar - 5LTR
Ellsey White Vinegar - 5LTR

5.0 out of 5 stars I need vinegar, I LOVE vinegar, 10 Sept. 2013
Plain white vinegar (non-malted) is so difficult to find in the UK! Thank goodness for this SUPER-SIZE as it is lasting a long time.

I use it for naturally cleaning out all that scale on the kettle and from descaling the glass shower door, not to mention freshening up the washer/dryer.

I hope this product stays in stock as I will absolutely order more when I run out.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 6:43 PM GMT

Woodluv Large Square Seagrass Storage Trunk Chest Basket Bathroom Bedroom - New
Woodluv Large Square Seagrass Storage Trunk Chest Basket Bathroom Bedroom - New
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basket, fits in smaller spaces, 10 Sept. 2013
This basket fit perfectly between the wall and pipes in our bathroom. The smell of the basket is divine, too! The basket fit so snugly and cleanly, that my husband asked for me to order another one for him!

The basket arrived in a small enough box that it wasn't too bulky to carry home from work and was lightweight enough.

I highly recommend this product.

Bedding Cushion for 36" Dog Puppy Crate Cage, X-Large
Bedding Cushion for 36" Dog Puppy Crate Cage, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart, soft, comfy cushion - easily washable, 1 Aug. 2013
The 36" threw me off and is a bit oversized for the crate (B001DBNJJY ) I am using it in for my French bulldog. He was a little hesitant at first, but I think he likes the extra cushioning that surrounds him when he sleeps at night - his snoring has become more noticeable so I can only believe this means he's sleeping better!

Upon opening the parcel, my little "darling" decided to wee on the bed and thus I had to was immediately. He's very much taken to it now and I am happy it was so easy to wash and dry.

Thrive Chicken Dog Treats Kind & Gentle for Delicate Tummies 25g
Thrive Chicken Dog Treats Kind & Gentle for Delicate Tummies 25g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dogs with sensitive tummies, 22 July 2013
I have a French Bulldog puppy who has a very sensitive tummy - he gets sick from eating even the tiniest of things he's picked up on the floor or in the park. These treats are great for him and his training as they are flavourful enough so he doesn't spit them out, but also healthy as they are 100% chicken, nor do they make him poorly! Chicken is a natural tummy-tamer for most dog breeds...that, and plain boiled rice. The packaging has changed a bit for these treats and now looks like this [...]
These treats also aren't overly smelly and I often find them left in my pockets and to my surprise they haven't become too sticky or smelly to clean up.

Babyliss Pro Classic Hair Conical Tong 25mm-13mm
Babyliss Pro Classic Hair Conical Tong 25mm-13mm
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 1 May 2013
To achieve non-ringlette curls, use this conical wand. Takes a bit of getting used to, unlike a regular curling iron, you must wrap the hair around the wand and hold it in place. I have not used the glove sold with it, but have taken my chances trying not to burn fingertips. Great buy, great price.

Page: 1 | 2