Profile for L B Flack > Reviews

3-WAY TV SPLITTER AUDIO VIDEO TELEVISION TV COAXIAL AERIAL CONNECTOR
Offered by Electromart-UK
Price: 3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Nov 2013
Nothing flash, dose what it says, simple. Nice one, didn't need anything else or more expensive happy product and time it took to get here.

Gomadic Precision Tip Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices (includes: Apple iPad / iPad 2, iPhone, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Playbook and more!) - Black Colour with Ink Pen Included
Offered by Gomadic UK
Price: 19.06

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work as a pen or a stylus, 15 Nov 2013
I have to say it looks nice and it feels nice apart form that it was rubbish. The pen didn't work I hand to go and buy a refill cartridge for it, the rubber tip fell off within an hour or using it. A wast of money, I have since found out I can make a touch pad stylus for less money that works better and I don't have to wait for it to be delivered.

Genius Wireless Comfortable Pen Style 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse
Genius Wireless Comfortable Pen Style 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd
Price: 22.89

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't,t do what I thought it would, 15 Nov 2013
Pen mouse , one would think hold it like a pen use it as a mouse, and when it comes to writing notes you would be able to writ like a pen. None of this really worked, first of all if you hold it like a pen left and right movements become up and down, likewise up and down movements become left and right, the only way round this is to hold it side ways, now the buttons are only usable with your thumb, but now I can't hold it while trying to push one of the buttons.
All in all I don't like it, I am disappointed, it doesn't do what it says on the tin. Should have gone for a normal mouse I can write better with that.