Profile for Sally > Reviews

LENOGE® Nikon EN-EL9a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for D3000 and D5000 1200mAh
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase, 12 Oct 2014
Quick delivery. Perfect purchase

Bluetooth Headset | High Quality Wireless Stereo Sports Headphones | Best Cordless Handsfree Earpiece Microphone Headband Which Work with Sony, Apple Ipod Touch, Iphone 4, 4s,5, Ipad, Htc, Samsung, Galaxy Tab, Pc, Motorola, Samsung, Lg , Nokia | Top Price for Computer, Ps3, Smartphones, Tablets & Mp3 Players, Skype
Offered by Penniwise

Rainbow Loom Make Your Own Bracelet Kit - Rubber Bands, Twist, Rainbow, Scoobies
Offered by 24/7 DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 6 Nov 2013
I bought this for my grand daughter living in Dubai. She absolutley loves it. We are all wearing bracelets made by her.

Medium Travel Vacuum Storage Bags for Clothes - 50x70cm - Pack of 4
Medium Travel Vacuum Storage Bags for Clothes - 50x70cm - Pack of 4
Offered by Smart Choice Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy. I will buy some more, 19 April 2013
This works so well. Best way to store feather duvets. Good price. I would recommend this product.i am going to send cloths overseas packed in these bags. Makes for much better packaging.

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - Black (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - Black (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied buyer, 17 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my wii. I have been exercising every night since I bought it and my BMI is dropping . My husband and I finish the evening with a game of tennis. We love it.

7cms (3inch) Deep KING Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper ***Now Includes A Washable Zippered Cover*** By "The Linen Depot"

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 11 Feb 2011
I am very happy with this mattress topping. We put it on days after we bought it. The smell was not as bad as we thought it might be. We have had it on for a month and there is no smell now. My back stopped aching after about 4 nights of sleeping on it. I think it took a few nights for the body to get used to it. I love it and will never be without it.