Profile for Cerys > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pretty Little Liars: Number 1 in series
Pretty Little Liars: Number 1 in series
by Sara Shepard

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot earlier than was originally thought which was very good. Very good quality, 3 July 2014
Arrived very quickly, a lot earlier than was originally thought which was very good. Very good quality, no tears or bends and the book itself is amazing.

Novelty - The Hunger Games - Down With The Capitol Notebook 31593
Novelty - The Hunger Games - Down With The Capitol Notebook 31593
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very happy. It was great quality, 3 July 2014
*BOUGHT AS A GIFT*

I bought this for a friend who is a fan of The Hunger Games for her birthday. I felt as though it was very fitting for her, and when it arrived, I was very happy. It was great quality, arrived very quickly and was exactly what it says in the description.

6 x Clear Screen Protectors for Nikon D3000 Digital SLR - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my camera and these ones were affordable and very easy to apply, 3 July 2014
I needed a screen protector for my camera and these ones were affordable and very easy to apply.

West5Products Retro Kelloggs Design Metal Waste Paper Bin - "Swing to Crispness"
Offered by blendboutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Wacky and Perfect, 3 July 2014
Absolutely perfect for me. I have been looking for a bin to match my room for ages now, but I didn't want something normal and plain, but something slightly wacky. I came across this bin and instantly fell in love with it. Not only is the colour a perfect match for my room, but it has such a pretty design that is wacky and retro which I like. The metal is quite thin however and it can mold into a different shape if something heavy is pressed against it, but this is not a major problem.

WMA Art deco black eye bronze owl vintage retro Long necklace jewellery pendant
WMA Art deco black eye bronze owl vintage retro Long necklace jewellery pendant
Offered by FT-Deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 9 April 2014
I bought this necklace as a present for one of my friends so I personally have not worn it myself so I don't know what it would be like. However, it looks very nice and good quality, which is all you really need. It does look a little cheap, but with this price, of course it's going to be cheap-ish looking! Good quality and good money.

Kolay Flip Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation - Black
Kolay Flip Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation - Black
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Product Perfect - Long Wait, 9 April 2014
Admittedly, I only needed the case and not the sock, so I am only reviewing it on the case,
+This product was exactly what I needed. My ipod fits perfectly into the case and it doesn't get in the way unlike some ipod cases I have had before. I used to have to take the ipod out of the case to use with old ones, but with this I don't
+It does a really brilliant job of protecting my ipod. I would know as occasionally it has been dropped and there are no scratches or marks at all.
-The time it took to be sent. The date that it was meant to arrive was a few weeks after I ordered it, and I didn't have a problem with that because I knew originally it would take a while. However, once I got an email saying it had been dispatched a week before it's due date, I thought it would arrive earlier. However, it didn't arrive. 2 weeks later it still hadn't arrived so I had to contact the seller who replied that they were out-of-stock because of the vast amount of orders and he said I would get it some time that week. I did later on get this case that week, but I don't understand how they could say it was out-of-stock yet it was apparently dispatched to me so something there was a lie.

Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition)
Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for James Blunt Fans, 9 April 2014
Well, what can I say. I bought this CD for my mum as a mothers day present because she personally loves James Blunt, so instead of buying the normal edition, I went for this one because of the extra songs. It is very good, as any CD you buy would be. It did come very fast as well though, but I did use Amazon Prime which influenced that.

Keep Calm and Drink Wine Red Heart Shaped Vintage Shabby Chic Style Hanging Plaque
Offered by GreatClassicGifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 8 April 2014
For mothers day, I wanted to get my mum something little to go alongside a gift I had already bought her, but I had no idea what to get. My mum is very fond of her wine, red wine especially, and I didn't want to buy her any myself in case she didn't like the one I was too pick, but I wanted something relating to it. From a item I was looking at, this came up as a suggestion and I knew that it would be perfect. It not only matched our kitchen perfectly, but it relates. It is very nice quality, no markings or anything, and it is a good price. Also, it arrived really quickly which was good considering it was a late order! Loved it and would certainly recommend it for a present for a wine drinker or if it's for yourself

NEW Fashion Lovely Cute Gold Crown Crystal Rhinestone Ring Wholesale
NEW Fashion Lovely Cute Gold Crown Crystal Rhinestone Ring Wholesale

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Little Present, 27 Feb 2014
For my friends birthday, as something small, I got her this because it suits her personality. When it arrived, I did check the ring myself and took it out of the packaging and I did really like it. I would have liked there to be a few more of the small gems on it going all the way around and not only on the 3 larger spikes of the crown, but it was still really pretty. It was a good price, so hopefully it won't damage easily or turn her finger green! But what I saw was really good though :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Purfect, 27 Feb 2014
This product to me is perfect. I am a huge cat lover so I was very happy when I found this when looking for cases for my phone. I find it really difficult to find a case not for an iphone, let alone a pretty case, so this is amazing. The quality of it is really good as well, but by the volume button, there is a bit of plastic which I think is quite weak and, in time, could very well break off. Also, I cannot remove this case, but that is more down to the shape of the phone rather than the case. I love this though and am considering buying more cases from this company :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3