Profile for Mr Hughes > Reviews

Naruto - Shippuden: Collection - Volume 12 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayato Date
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Naruto is back!, 18 Mar. 2013
Finally after such a long wait the time to lie in bed and watch Naruto Shippuden consecutively is here, my first impressions of the DVD case was how nice the new artwork looked. I couldn't believe the amount of excitement I had finally being able to watch the cliff-hanger we got left with on box set 11, and you can trust me when I say they do not disappoint. All the answers about Madara Uchiha are answered also with the truth about Itachi Uchiha. On top of that you get some *in my opinion* extremely note worthy battles and interesting characters. Unfortunately it's not all happy news the reason being 8 of the 13 episodes on this box set are in fact filler, not the worst filler I've seen but filler just the same. I still give this boxset 5 stars because at the end of the day it's still Naruto and this box set will be loved by any Naruto fan I promise you that. Video and Audio are pretty much the norm for Naruto Shippuden but I would like to point out in the "Epic" fight scene in this box set the artwork and Video quality is flawless and some of their best work.

Overall I would definitely approve of getting this to add to your Naruto collection, enjoyable storyline with some important information you can't afford to miss.

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
The Twilight Saga: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure beauty!, 11 Mar. 2013
If you are as big of fan of Twilight as I am I suggest you get this now! Their is no way to describe this than utter perfection. The build quality of the boxset is great the new art work inside is stunning and thank god they didn't use the original pictures on the discs but they actually went out of there way to make a masterpiece without cutting corners like other big film companies. I am happy to say that the blu-ray video and audio quality are also good. The price is well worth it with all films in blu-ray and the largest selection of special features so far. On top of that there's the brand new extended edition for those who can't get enough of Twilight and want more. I would recommend this for any Twilight fan as it is easily the most epic teen franchise out there. If I haven't persuaded you enough just take a chance with your hard earned pennies and i promise you will not be dissapointed.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2015 9:54 AM GMT