Profile for Maggie > Reviews

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Shaving Gel - Fragrance Free 200ml
Offered by euroelectricals
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I had to give this supplier one star, 7 Feb 2014
Ordered 2 fragrance free as husband on oxygen and can't use anything with perfume. Took me a long time to source this product. Supplier sent one fragrance free and one perfumed which is no use. Despite emailing supplier to point out the error I am still waiting a month later to even have a reply from them. No problem with the product itself. Looks like I will now have to find another supplier of this product. Very disappointed.

IMPRESSIONS BY JULIANA DOUBLE PHOTO FRAME 8174 - 5x7
IMPRESSIONS BY JULIANA DOUBLE PHOTO FRAME 8174 - 5x7
Offered by CAITS JEWELLS LTD
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Aug 2013
Have been looking a while for this size of double frame. Cannot fault it, it looks good on my dresser.

Honeycomb Acacia Honey Clear 454 g (Pack of 6)
Honeycomb Acacia Honey Clear 454 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite honey, 22 Aug 2013
My local shops no longer stock this product and I tried a few different brands but nothing came near to this beautiful acacia honey, so I turned to amazon and can now have a regular supply. I am now one happy bunny.

Kipling Unisex-Adult Hiphurray N Bag Organiser Forest Green K12098442
Kipling Unisex-Adult Hiphurray N Bag Organiser Forest Green K12098442
Offered by The Necessity
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little message bag, 22 Aug 2013
Wanted a bag I could keep in my handbag for the times I find myself buying things on the spur of the moment and this bag is roomy enough for all these on the spot purchases. Have also used it for supermarket shopping and find it light and strong. I'm sure it will do me for a good number of years.

HOKY 23t Non-electric Floor & Carpet Sweeper.
HOKY 23t Non-electric Floor & Carpet Sweeper.
Offered by Direct Selling Limited\HOKYUK
Price: 40.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little sweeper, 29 Jun 2013
This is the second one I have bought recently. I already own an ancient one (over 13 years) which still works reasonably well, (may need new brushes for it in the future) and I recently bought another one so I can keep one upstairs and one downstairs. My daughter in law has always wanted one so I bought her this one. She assures me that it does a fantastic job of clearing up after the children. Works well on my wooden floors and carpets. Would certainly recommend it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 13 May 2013
Have just received these, very prompt delivery. They were so comfortable I have ordered a second pair in another colour. Only problem that may occur if you have wide feet like me is the main strap could be longer as Velcro is only meeting and may not hold for the life of the sandals although that remains to be seen. Would have given this product five stars if strap had been longer.

Kipling Women's Jarita Medium Shoulder Bag Royal Red K12944102
Kipling Women's Jarita Medium Shoulder Bag Royal Red K12944102

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag, 14 Mar 2013
I love my excellent quality Kipling bags and this one is no exception, plenty room for iPad, purse and other bits in centre pocket. Small pockets hold phone, keys, camera, cards, leaving other good sized pocket for other things.

OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch
OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whisk, 14 Mar 2013
Best whisk that I have ever bought as it gets into all the awkward corners. no more custard sticking to the bottom rims of pots, also very easy to clean and I don't think this whisk will rust as previous whisks have although only time will tell.

Matchstick Safety Cutter
Matchstick Safety Cutter
Offered by SpeedModels
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great but doesn't last, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Matchstick Safety Cutter (Toy)
My husband was over the moon with this product as it worked really well at cutting matchsticks, problem was it didn't last more than a few days. Would really like a product like this that old last long enough to make a model.

Humbrol AG9155 A4 Cutting Mat
Humbrol AG9155 A4 Cutting Mat
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cutting mat, 2 Feb 2013
Bought this for my husband and he is very pleased with it. He uses it for cutting out his balsa wood models.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3