Profile for Muffvampire > Reviews

Content by Muffvampire

Muffvampire (UK)

Samsung Tocco Lite 2 Sim free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Likeable but problems exist, 21 July 2013
The phone is loved by my daughter but it's not android as hoped and you can't access the internet. Wanted to buy a brand you could rely on but the internet problems really let down this phone. The camera quality is quite good and takes a decent picture. Used the Samsung website to download the WAP settings and even used wifi to connect but fails every time. Real let down!

Spanish Train
Spanish Train
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Chris De Burgh at his finest., 21 July 2013
This review is from: Spanish Train (MP3 Download)
If there is one record that you should listen to by De Burgh it's this one. None of the romantic rubbish like Lady in Red. This has a feel and a quality of the sublime. The story of the Devil and Jesus playing for the souls of the dead whilst on a train, the devil using his tricks to deceive Jesus to win souls. This is a must for any listener of good music.

Set Fire To The Rain
Set Fire To The Rain
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Sound, 27 May 2013
I like Adele and this track is Adele at her best. I like this track just not sure I could buy an album even though I know people who say the 21 album is great

Honey
Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic by Dino, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Honey (MP3 Download)
I loved the original by Bobby Goldsboro but this is even better and typical Dino. His take on it this classic is brilliant

When You Really Loved Someone
When You Really Loved Someone
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Long time no hear, 27 May 2013
I grew up with Abba so to hear Agnetha back in the charts is good to see and may be raises hopes of an Abba reunion. Great track

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Real Value for Money and great fun, 31 Jan 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game after downloading the demo on the Xbox360 and enjoyed it immensely. The gameplay is good and the action is close to being realistic. I have yet to try the harder levels but for the price and excellent service this is well worth the money. I can see why it was so popular when it first came out. I generally tend to go for the Halo or Mass Effect first person shooters but this I enjoy playing this game.

Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)
Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)
Offered by Digitalville UK
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ever Halo game!, 21 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this game because the graphics are immense, the storyline is pretty cool and I just can't stop playing the game. Like all the other Halo games it's addictive.
I like the assissination ability to try and get the Covenant from behind. The new vehicles are fun I like the Revenant, like a small wraith, but just as deadly. The night vision is a nice addition.
My children want more vehicles you can actually interact with more, such as the Falcon and able to ride a Banshee, or Longsword etc. They complain about the inability to fly or drive more vehicles as they had the opportunity in the earlier games.
The only missing thing in my opinion I would enjoy more is the ability to play multiplayer locally on one screen and not only being able to play with one more person. We bought an extra controller hoping that all 3 of us could play but because my children don't have a Xbox live account we could only use custom games or Forge. Not the best option. All players being visible on one screen would be fantastic!! Please think about guys it's a fantastic game.
Thanks for all the fun you've given us!!!

Vampire Lovers/Lust For A Vampire [DVD] [1970]
Vampire Lovers/Lust For A Vampire [DVD] [1970]
Dvd ~ Ralph Bates
Offered by thebookcommunity
Price: 36.27

3.0 out of 5 stars 70's Hammer Horror, 23 Jun 2009
Two films that show how hammer horror films had become inclined to show more female flesh than have decent storylines. Ingrid Pitt as usual in these films shows a lot of flesh and Peter Cushing does his usual acting job, killing vampires, but not as Van Helsing.
Yutte Stensgaard plays the same characater as Ingrid Pitt in vampire lovers. However, this film is not as good as the former.
Both films are good for a laugh and classic late hammer horror!

Out For Justice [DVD] [1991]
Out For Justice [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ Steven Seagal
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA
Price: 6.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Seagal At His Best!, 21 Mar 2009
This review is from: Out For Justice [DVD] [1991] (DVD)
Saw this years ago on VHS and it has only improved with time. Nowadays Seagal is less active to say the least and no longer speaks half of his lines! Here is a straight to video/DVD film from his good days.The action is good and looks realistic enough for you to get involved. I think this is his best film!!