Profile for Francesco > Reviews

Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Paring Knife- Red
Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Paring Knife- Red
Offered by UK Cook Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Mar 2014
I would recommend because it's very sharp but comes with protection, it's coloured so can be used for different food i.e. red for the meet, green for vegs, etc. the coating makes it better for cutting sticky stuff like mozzarella cheese.

Seconds Apart
Seconds Apart
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 8 Mar 2014
Silly plot, at least acting is good and it's watchable, I should vote 3 but on average the very strict people on here gives 3 to amazing movies hence I can't give it more than two even though it's not total crap.

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars UTTERLY RUBBISH, 8 Mar 2014
Few minutes from the start and we already have guns popping up, then a shooting, the longer it goes then more guns and shootings, the F word is used between each word in most sentences even consecutively, I want back the time I wasted to watch this big piece of garbage.

AURAGLOW 6w LED GU10 Light Bulb, Daylight (Full Spectrum) 50w Equivalent
AURAGLOW 6w LED GU10 Light Bulb, Daylight (Full Spectrum) 50w Equivalent

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Feb 2013
Very cold light, I'm lightening my lounge with three of them, you may need 4 or 5 of them for thorough illumination though. I'm very happy they keep me active and "switched on" if I have to do something late at night because its not a warm light. Huge saving on the electricity bill as well.