Profile for Reader in Reading > Reviews

Content by Reader in Reading

Reader in Reading (England)

Tefal ActiFry Family AH900240 Low Fat Electric Fryer - 1.5 kg Capacity - White
Tefal ActiFry Family AH900240 Low Fat Electric Fryer - 1.5 kg Capacity - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 31 Oct 2013
When I purchased the Actifry I was as pleased as punch. In fact, I bought a further 2 for our parents.

At first the roast potatoes etc were nice and crispy. Also, you don't have to continually baste them (like a conventional oven). You avoid a messy oven to clean and it's a real healthy way to eat roast potatoes and chips.

However, I would say that I have used the product about 40 times since I purchased it some 2 years ago. Gradually, the crispiness wasn't so good and now the paddle has stopped rotating so the food just sits in the oil.

Really not happy to pay £150, which works out at almost £4 per use.

Sorry, Tefal but reliability has let you down!

PS I wish I had waited to purchase this product, but like most things people give their initial feedback and forget to comment once they have used the product over a period of time.

Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040  Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Offered by Thinkprice

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad Value for the Money, 31 Oct 2013

Really not happy to pay £150, which works out at almost £4 per use.

Sorry, Tefal but reliability has let you down!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Silk-épil 7, 18 July 2012
This has to be the best form of hair removal on the market!! I have to say that i would even go as far as its better than any professional treatment i have received in a salon, because only i know my body!!
It gives a SILKY smooth, gorgeous finish to my skin, and i am using every 1 1/2 - 2 weeks it literally "Does as it says on the tin" because it removes even a hair the size of a grain on sand!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone and read the blog!!!.......... [...]

The New Facercise: Give Yourself a Natural Facelift
The New Facercise: Give Yourself a Natural Facelift
by Carole Maggio

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad Face!, 23 Oct 2010
I found most of the facial exercises hard to understand and think that video images would be much easier to put into practice. In all, I am disappointed with the book.

Sassoon Hot Tools AC Hair Dryer VS563UK- White
Sassoon Hot Tools AC Hair Dryer VS563UK- White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Purchase!, 9 April 2009
Really pleased with this hairdryer. It's stylish, comfortable to handle and my hair definitely dries to a sleeker finish. I have no negatives to say about this product and would highly recommend it.

Mum, Can You Lend Me Twenty Quid?: What drugs did to my family
Mum, Can You Lend Me Twenty Quid?: What drugs did to my family
by Elizabeth Burton-Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that everyone should read, 8 Mar 2009
This book is a real eye opener about drug abuse. Even if you have not been personally affected by drugs I would highly recommend that you read it.