Profile for Stephanie Neath > Reviews

Content by Stephanie Neath

Stephanie Neath

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Mar 2013
I was using No7 primer from boots which cost over double the price of this one and left my skin dry and weird. I brought this and when I tried it I was totally converted it goes on smooth and makes you foundation look flawless and it also helps it to stay on for longer. I will buy this again .

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Novelty Character Lemon Squeezy Yellow And Green Image Hard Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield
Offered by Toner Center 24
Price: 6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars smile, 13 Mar 2013
this is sure to put a smile on your face and your friends I have had a lot of comments and giggles about this phone case it also doesn't look tacky unlike the fake pink glitter crystals that many girls seem to have on there phones these days. also good quality and wont fall off or break

Drawn In: A Peek into the Inspiring Sketchbooks of 45 Fine Artists, Illustrators, Graphic Designers, and Cartoonists
by Julia Rothman
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFULL, 13 Mar 2013
I am a university illustration and graphic commination BA HONS student and I am constantly buying art and design books to inspire me and help me improve my professional practice, this book has both lovely images and good information content as a good balance, this has truly helped me and all my university friends love it. I would recommended this to anyone who has a interest
to anything visually appealing.

Flocked Single Mattress
Flocked Single Mattress
Offered by Urban Trading
Price: 13.69

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Flocked Single Mattress
I brought this for my boyfriend and friends to sleep on as I only have a single bed at university and its too small for two people. unlike my friends blow up bed that I used to borrow this doesn't deflate over night or need constant attention. it is also very comfortable, maybe more than my mattress :)

Pink Pig A3 Landscape Posh Banana Pig Sketch Book - Sea Grey
Pink Pig A3 Landscape Posh Banana Pig Sketch Book - Sea Grey
Price: 11.46

5.0 out of 5 stars great sketchbook, 13 Mar 2013
I am currently studying illustration at university so I get through one of these every month. this sketchbook has good quality paper and is very sturdy, also looks fab and makes you feel more arty.

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl - Abstract Orange 026
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl - Abstract Orange 026
Offered by camelliashop
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good quailty, 12 Mar 2013
this is a good lipstick but it is more of a dark red than orange. So don't go for this if you are looking for something more light.