Profile for Rock Lobster > Reviews

Heavy Metal [DVD] [1999]
Heavy Metal [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Richard Romanus

5.0 out of 5 stars Major Buubage, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Heavy Metal [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
I bought this after watching the South Park homage aired. I love it. It's a few short stories rather than one big one, with an excellent soundtrack and a dystopian fantasy story board. Great stuff

Letters of Note: Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
Letters of Note: Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
by Shaun Usher

5.0 out of 5 stars Letters of Note, 8 Jan. 2014
I'd go as far as to say this book is important, political, funny, touching and heartbreaking. Steven Fry says so. Reece Shearsmith says so (bought on his recommendation). Wonderful, AND put together by a Mancunian.

This Is The Night: The End Records Story 1957 - 1962
This Is The Night: The End Records Story 1957 - 1962

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 8 Jan. 2014
A really comprehensive compilation, found quite by accident on the 'recommends' section of the Amazon site. Who knew they'd guess I'd have such good taste?

Essential Rockabilly- The RCA Story
Essential Rockabilly- The RCA Story
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 8 Jan. 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable compilation, myself and my Husband enjoyed it immensely, and he appreciated the present I got him for a change!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best skin product ever, 8 Jan. 2014
I have very sensitive skin, and recently found out I had a medical condition that I have to take tablets for. The tablets dry my skin terribly, and after speaking to a Dermatologist (who wouldn't recommend a particular brand in anyway), suggested I tried 'something like this'. I did and my skin thirst feels quenched and is really beginning to clear up. I did have to buy separate product for my eye area, but I appreciate the skin is very different there in the first instance.

Love this stuff!