Profile for PlasticBiddy > Reviews

Content by PlasticBiddy

PlasticBiddy (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Folding Mogo Exam Desk/ Study Table/Folding Table/Exam Table/Class Room Desk 600mm x 600mm
Offered by Quality Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Received this little table yesterday and was delighted when I opened the pack, 9 July 2014
Wow, what value for money! Received this little table yesterday and was delighted when I opened the pack. The table is sturdy, needs no assembling and folds easily. I wanted it for studying at and it is perfect, plenty of room to spread out textbooks while writing in a notebook. I bought another table on here for the same price and it was was rickety and wobbly. I don't think anyone would have a problem with folding this table away, except maybe a disabled person who might find it a little heavy. No problem for anyone else though.

Fiesta Mexicana [DVD]
Fiesta Mexicana [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu
Offered by zoreno-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Time wasting rubbish, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fiesta Mexicana [DVD] (DVD)
I am a huge fan of Andre's but this DVD is such a waste of time and money. One disc is a documentary, okay, watch it once and put it away. However, even on the disc where he's playing music, each piece is preceded by talk. No-one gets tired of hearing music they love, but who on earth wants to hear the same comments over and over again ad infinitum? Stupidly I bought two copies of this, one for myself and one as a present. They only consolation is that I bought them cheaply secondhand on here. No wonder that the DVDs were in pristine condition, nobody could be bother playing them more than once I reckon!

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium White Digital Halogen Oven Cooker With Hinged Lid + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres), Cake/Rice Dish, Toast Rack, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, High And Low Racks 1400 Watts
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 April 2014
I was diddering as to whether to buy this or the less expensive version. I was replacing the cheaper version which had given up the ghost after many years of service, so I already knew how good Andrew James' halogen ovens are. I'm glad I bought the more expensive one, as the extras are well-worth the money. The extender for the lid is a great addition when cooking a chicken or a big piece of meat. There is a replacement bulb supplied, which is very handy to have and other little bits and pieces. The dial on the lid is easy to use and helpful as regards timings. I find also the "cleaning mode" works really well and actually now does clean the bowl. In the cheaper version, I have to say it wasn't that good and one needed to manually wash the bowl afterwards (not a big penance, but still). One LBC radio presenter says he throws away his halogen ovens once they get dirty! Who's earning too much then, Steve? If you can only afford the cheaper version, don't worry, it's still a great product.

The James Cagney Collection [DVD]
The James Cagney Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Cagney

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 15 April 2014
I bought this as a present and the recipient loved it. It's a nice collection of Cagney films and at a nice price too.

Falling Down [1992] [DVD] [1993]
Falling Down [1992] [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Michael Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 15 April 2014
This is one of my favourite films ever. Every so often I take it out and watch it again. It never gets old for me. Also, it's so cheap, it makes an ideal stocking-filler or as an extra birthday present.

USB Charger Cable / Lead for PS3 Wireless Controller by electrosmart® - Length 1.8m
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 15 April 2014
No problems with this item at all. It does what it claims to do and at this price, what's not to like.

Bob's Red Mill, Nutritional Food Yeast, 8 oz (226 g)
Bob's Red Mill, Nutritional Food Yeast, 8 oz (226 g)

2.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like cheese, really?, 15 April 2014
This tastes and smells somewhat like Brewers' Yeast. It's not exactly horrible, but I would never buy it again. It tastes nothing like any cheese I've ever eaten, so what the claims for a pleasant cheesy taste is based on, I've no idea. Also, after adding a little to food, I found that I was getting tingling in my fingers (something I've never experienced before and which stopped after I ceased using this product). It's pretty expensive too. Okay, I read the reviews and knew the price before I bought it, so I'm not complaining about a rip-off or anything like that. I don't like this product, you might.

English-Czech and Czech-English Dictionary: Thumb Index
English-Czech and Czech-English Dictionary: Thumb Index
by Josef Fronek

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 15 April 2014
I had to wait ages for Amazon to get hold of this dictionary, but it was well worth the wait. I've just today taken delivery of it and am delighted with its layout and content. I've not yet begun to use it, but I've a feeling it's going to be great. Well worth the money, especially considering the other rubbish that is on sale for more (I could name the Czech book I'm referring to, but I won't).

DenadaDance™ Toe Stretchers - Pain Relief for Bunion / Plantar Fasciitis / Hallux Valgus / Hammertoe. Flex Gel Straighteners / Separators Will Relieve Pain in Your Feet, Toes & Ball of Foot. Perfect for Quickly Alleviating Pain After Practicing Ballet / Dance / Yoga and Sports Activities - Lifetime Foot Pain Relief GUARANTEE

3.0 out of 5 stars Read other reviews, 14 April 2014
Well, I read the other reviews before I bought this product so I pretty well knew what to expect. As someone else said, the holes are pretty big and the item is shallow. I wear size 5 shoes, so not big feet. I have trouble getting the items to stay on my two smaller toes. However, I am getting slight discomfort in my feet, so I think the product is having some effect. I am not sorry I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2014 9:02 PM BST

ANDRE RIEU - LIVE AT MAASTRICHT 3
ANDRE RIEU - LIVE AT MAASTRICHT 3
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu
Offered by wmdservices

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 5 Mar 2014
The best of Andre's DVDs in my opinion and I have bought lots. The second half is particular good, so much fun. A great "feel good" buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6