ARRAY(0xa2f36e58)

The Last Resort
The Last Resort
by Douglas Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 26 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Last Resort (Paperback)
Whether you are a Zimbabwean or not this is an excellent read. It captures the spirit of true Zimbabweans, those who continue to "make a plan" and adapt to ever more challenging situations, only giving up when there is absolutely no alternative.

Despite the tragedy of the situation this is a very enjoyable book to read, light and humorous.

It brought back so many memories of my childhood, including pizza night at Drifters (one of my first dates with my now husband!) and in a completely biased way it was great to see a close family member in a starring role!

Thank you Douglas!

Petite Star Zia Pushchair (Purple Berry)
Petite Star Zia Pushchair (Purple Berry)

4.0 out of 5 stars buggy review, 5 Jun 2010
Not as small as I had hoped but a great little buggy. My daughter is really comfortable in this and in fact it is one of her favourite places to sleep. It has a really smooth ride and lots of space in the seat. It is also a very cool colour. Once you have a petit star zia you start noticing how many other people have them and I can fully understand why they are so popular.

The Wire : Complete HBO Season 1 [DVD] [2002] [2005]
The Wire : Complete HBO Season 1 [DVD] [2002] [2005]
Dvd ~ Dominic West
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars the wire, 19 July 2009
I was looking for a new series for myself and my husband to watch as there is nothing much on tv these days and people at work recommended the wire. It was a definite find, we have thoroughly enjoyed the first series and just finished the second series. It is very addictive. Nice to watch something that does not rely on high tech gadgets and well known faces just an excellent story line well acted.