Profile for Darryl Burnside > Reviews

Darryl Burnside

The Remaining
The Remaining

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 July 2013
This review is from: The Remaining (Kindle Edition)
The first of three books telling the tale of one man after some zombie apocalypse trying to reunite humanity. Great characters and storyline, I cant wait to read book two, read this book now, you won't be disappointed.

Dead Cells (The Dead Series Book 1)
Dead Cells (The Dead Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars dead cells, 3 July 2013
A great little story about escape from a prison full of the dead. I loved the characters and although a reasonably short read I couldn't put it down.

Omega Days
Omega Days

5.0 out of 5 stars omega days- just brilliant, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Omega Days (Kindle Edition)
I cant rate this book highly enough, it is an amazing read I just could not put down. I loved the way the story grew in urgency building to its climax which I thought would be the end but no, another book awaits to continue the survivors story. I cannot wait for the next book. A highly recommend read.

Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and powerful Camcorder, 13 July 2009
Muvi Micro Camcorder

I bought this as I was looking for a small camcorder that I could use at home or work rather than carrying around a larger camcorder or camera with video capabilities. I have these other items but find them bulky and it's obvious I'm using them. If you are loking for something discrete then this is the item for you.
Despite it's small size it is particularly well built, made from alloy and not plastic so it feels solid.
It is simple to use and after a few minutes checking it over I was recording straight out of the box and downloading my efforts to see what I recorded.
I first used it handheld and recorded in bright sunshine outdoors and moved inside and the lens coped well with the change in light and adjusted very quickly. The colours too are very clear and true and the recorded movement was realistic not like some other small camcorders and webcams I have used which have a slight delay slowing motion down.
I recoreded later at night in the rain under street lights with it worn on my clothing and it worked better that I thought it would with the camera picking up eveything despite the lack of daylight. The inbuilt microphone worked well picking up conversations from people around me as well as my own voice.
Downloading is so simple and the camcorder comes with 2 USB connectors, one in lead form so it can be used as a webcam or a simple USB connector which plugs directly into the camcorder then into the PC. Downloading is quick and the footage plays directly in Windows Media Player and I was able to archive and store my files with ease.
The camcorder comes with a clip which I used to attach to my clothing and it is easily adjustable and can be clipped to any part of your clothing. I used the neckstrap attached to the top of the camcorder as well as the clip for added security but to be honest wasn't really required as the clip felt sturdy enough.
At last I have found something that actually claims to be what it says and would recommend this to anyone.
I will be buying the accessory pack with additional attachments for bike and helmet etc.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2010 9:33 PM GMT