Profile for moggyboy > Reviews

SanDisk SDCZ50-064G-B35 64 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-064G-B35 64 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Price: 20.48

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 25 July 2014
Excellent storage for music in my car.

Hunger: The Sean Kelly Autobiography
Hunger: The Sean Kelly Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars King Kelly indeed., 6 April 2014
I'm a big armchair cycling fan and thoroughly enjoy Sean's commentaries on tv. Even though it was very evident he had an insight I wasn't fully aware of all he achieved so was excited when I heard this book was due.
I read this book start to finish in two sessions as I simply could not put it down. It is well written, educational and talks modestly of an exceptional string of achievements in cycling.
Thank you Sean for sharing this with us.

Alone on the Ice: The Greatest Survival Story in the History of Exploration
Alone on the Ice: The Greatest Survival Story in the History of Exploration
Price: 6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding, 30 Mar 2014
A fascinating read. How on earth can a human being show such resilience and endurance in such a hostile world.
Very well written and gripping from beginning to end.

Salonpas Arthritis Pain Ultra Thin 5's 5 ea
Salonpas Arthritis Pain Ultra Thin 5's 5 ea
Offered by Pharmacy Vitamins
Price: 10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars very suprised!, 23 Mar 2014
Bought these for my wife who has arthritis of the spine but she didn't think they made much difference.
However I used a patch yesterday as I pulled a bicep muscle slightly but enough to be bothersome and prevent me from doing some heavy lifting work I had planned for the day.
I put a patch on yesterday pm and when I got up this morning no discomfort or pain whatsoever. Pretty impressive and would try them again.

Titans of History
Titans of History
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating read, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Titans of History (Kindle Edition)
A fascinating read and very detailed accounts of history's most famous and infamous people.
Great to read and a great reference book to be able to return to.

Road of Bones: The Siege of Kohima 1944 - The Epic Story of the Last Great Stand of Empire
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A staggering book, 9 Dec 2013
I bought this book to read it for the second time as it made such an impression on me when I first read it in hard copy.
It is a truly shocking and staggering true story of courage, carnage,incompetence and inhumanity.
I still find it incomprehensible that anyone could live through this horror and come out of it with any sanity.
The author, Fergal Keane's account is grippingly well written and his discriptions literally blow by blow bring shocking reality to the story.

Childrens Princess Pop Up Castle - Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use : Girls Pink Toy Play Tent / Playhouse / Den
Offered by The Prezzie Place
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a princess, 14 Nov 2013
My granddaughter absolutely loves this play tent castle.
She virtualy lives in it when she comes to stay.
Recommended for hours of fun and very simple to construct.

Numberjacks Three - 10 Inch Plush Toy
Numberjacks Three - 10 Inch Plush Toy
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 14 Nov 2013
I bought this for my granddaughters third birthday as she absolutely loves Numberjacks.
I saw some really tacky and badly made ones elsewhere but this one is perfect in every way.
Have ordered number four now for xmas

Honeybake Wooden Tea Set
Honeybake Wooden Tea Set
Offered by babydepot
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Honeybake Wooden Tea Set (Toy)
This teaset is very well made and loved by my granddaughter including the strawberries and teabag.
Don't be mislead by cheaper imitations.

1914-1918: The History of the First World War
1914-1918: The History of the First World War
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting!, 24 Oct 2013
An astonishingly thorough account of WW1 and circumstances before and afterwards.
I am in awe of the authors thoroughness and attention to detail.
I have learned so much from this book which was impossible to put down. How little I knew of this tragic catastrophy.
If you want the most thorough account of this subject then this is the book to read.

Page: 1 | 2