Profile for Emma > Reviews

The Battle for the Lost Amulet (Child of Gabriel): 1
The Battle for the Lost Amulet (Child of Gabriel): 1
by A. M. Raithatha

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent easy read, 19 April 2016
An excellent easy read, my only complaint is that it was too short. It took me a few hours to finish. Loved the characters and how their stories progressed, did not predict the twist at the end! Can't wait for the sequel(s) as this story has such potential. I like that the book is not specifically aimed at an audience yet so it's great for both adults and children.

The Trinity
The Trinity
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars 100% better than his first album, 22 Mar. 2006
This review is from: The Trinity (Audio CD)
I am a lover of bashment and ragga and definantley think Sean Paul has incorperated this in his album. I wasn't keen on all the tracks from his first album, but I am HUGE! fan of the trinity. If you are like me a bashment and dancehall fan then I suggest you definatley should buy this album. If you are however unaware of what dancehall really is and like the tracks Sean Paul has released I suggest you think twice about buying this album, as you may not like it. Its an album you either love or hate.

Biggest Ragga Dancehall 2005
Biggest Ragga Dancehall 2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good as 2004 album, 22 Mar. 2006
After listening to 'The Biggest Ragga Dancehall Anthems 2004' I had high expectations for this cd. Sadily it dissapoint's and only provides few 'decent' tunes from 2005. The majority of this album are mainly reggae and I suggest that anyone interested in buying this album for dancehall and ragga will be dissapointed. The few tracks that make it worth buying I have rated out of 5 below;
Wacky Dip - Voicemail & Ding Dong 5