Profile for **Boredcleverbookwormhere!** > Reviews

Content by **Boredcleverb...

**Boredcleverbookwormhere!** "Caitlin!!" (Airdrie, Scotland UK)

Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoloutely Brilliant addictive game!!, 27 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well i got Pandora's box for my Christmas -to go with my DS Lite.I have not played Curious BOx because my muim got mixed up and got me this instead ;).
Well, finished after maybe 2/3 weeks of play, which is a pretty good time, but i did get very addicted and often played for about 6hrs a day, during the holidays!
Even after going through it maybe twice more, i have only got 136 puzzles out of 150, i think.
SOme puzzles, such as the 'Find Tom' one, are obvious, while others are just too hard!! (Cheat website much anyone?)
I found the end great, with lots and lots of twists- i.e you find something out and then its not tru because its impossible, then it is true, then something totally new appears! Quite surprising,and very,very good.
Great characters, and the hamster( My aptly named 'Chubbs' is now very fit- in fact, to thin, maybe hould take him back up to 2? I mean, he looks as if hes anorexic or bulimic or something!!!), and tea minigames(took me aaagggeess to find all ingredients and combinations-but great, inspired and very fun!) are great!
The graphics are great,and not to complicated ( though Katya and her grandad looked like something out of Yu-Gi-Oh!) and the little sequences of video were captivating.
I would do an *in 3 words* thing-buit this deserves more words!!!
So: In 5 wirds:
Addictive,enthralling, (very) clever, inspired, and really, really fun!!! (times like infinity!!)

By (a very bored now i'm done!) Scottish 11yr old girl.

Oh- and i'm looking for Curious Village now too(but i don't want to buy it yet) so im looking out in libraries and rental places now!! (Might just do a review on that when i finish too ;P )
Strarted on Brain Training now- quite Boring after about 3 tests!(And the speaking colours test always comes up!! It never picks it up when i say yellow!!!)

Well bye! Hope this was helpful( like my ramblings ever are- but anyway..)

*****