Profile for Mrs C A LOVETT > Reviews

Mrs C A LOVETT

GrandGadgets 3 Pin UK Mains Charger for Amazon Kindle
GrandGadgets 3 Pin UK Mains Charger for Amazon Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 May 2014
I bought this adaptor so I could charge my kindle directly into a socket rather than through my laptop. Ot arrived 2 days after ordering and was well packaged. It has worked very well and I am completely satisfied with the purchase.

Lonely Planet Brazilian Portuguese Phrasebook (Lonely Planet Phrasebook)
Lonely Planet Brazilian Portuguese Phrasebook (Lonely Planet Phrasebook)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 1 Jan. 2014
We used this book to help us identify food and goods we needed. It served the purpose well. We had a super holiday.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 1 Jan. 2014
Our grandad already had hex bugs and track but the new ones have linked in beautifully. He is well pleased!

Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
by E L James

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition, 26 May 2013
After having got the 1st 2 books in a charity shop I wanted to read the last in the set and this was cheap enough to fulfil my aim. I cannot see what all the hype was about the content is rather boring and repetitive but I am curious to find out the ending!

Pack of 10 Replacement Suitable Batteries for Hexbug Nano, Ant, Crab and Inchworm
Offered by UK TOYS PRICE CUT

5.0 out of 5 stars Hex bugs rejuvenated, 13 May 2013
These batteries were very good value. They arrived quickly and well packed. My grandsons hex bugs are now full of energy again and he has lots of replacements!

Beechwood Egg Cups - Set of 4
Beechwood Egg Cups - Set of 4
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Mar. 2013
The wooden egg cups are just perfect for what I needed. They have made a good Easter present for grandchildren with their names added. Thank you.