Profile for Timothe W. Conklin > Reviews

Content by Timothe W. Conklin

Timothe W. Conklin (santa barbara)

Heavy Grips Men's Hand Grippers (Pack of 3) - Sliver/Black, Size 150-250
Heavy Grips Men's Hand Grippers (Pack of 3) - Sliver/Black, Size 150-250

4.0 out of 5 stars I changed the order last moment to 100-150-200, 25 Nov 2013
i am a strong guy, and i feel i made a good decision to change the order to 100lbs+150+200. Because its important to have a really easy one to warm up with.

Now That i use them, I have grown not to like them. I am a man with man hands, and Heavy grip makes these too small, more for a womens grip size.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical, but with my mind open., 25 Nov 2012
I find that the product works. I have a huge eating problem, and i would only eat till i was beyond full. The hardest part about this is taking it before you eat, Ill remmember it typical during or after, Which is fine take it when ever.

1 Pill and some water didnt really do it for me in the beggining, so i took 2 at once. No problem.

I use this and Adipix ( a pharma) for weight loss and I have completly changed my eating habits and i am strictly on a kteosis diet, and been feeling great and happy for 3 weeks now. I have lost a good deal of fat, and feel better.

But if you get this for weight loss, GOOD but then research Ketosis diets and CHANGE YOUR LIFE STYLE, More meat, eggs, cheese... less bread and potatos and rice, and chips