Profile for Joana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Childrens Sockshop Girls Long Heat Holders Purple 2-5.5
Childrens Sockshop Girls Long Heat Holders Purple 2-5.5

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY thick warm socks., 5 Oct. 2014
These socks are super warm and very soft inside, but also SUPER thick! They are perfect for oversized boots, at least a size up.

Engel Children's 100% Organic Merino Wool Vest Short-Sleeve
Engel Children's 100% Organic Merino Wool Vest Short-Sleeve
Price: £11.59 - £18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 5 Oct. 2014
The quality seems great and I'm sure it's very warm, but my little one found it very itchy.
I noticed the "hand wash only" instructions, but once it was in the laundry basket it went in the washing machine by mistake with cotton garments at 30º and it shrunk considerable, so it's useless now. Won't be buying again since my daughter wouldn't wear it anyway :(

Cholagutt Oral Drops 30ml
Cholagutt Oral Drops 30ml
Offered by BoxofColor

5.0 out of 5 stars My liver is thankful for Cholagutt :), 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Cholagutt Oral Drops 30ml (Misc.)
The benefits of Silybum marianum in liver health and regeneration are well known, and I have been using this product for nearly 20 years. Whenever I indulge in excessive amounts of fatty cheeses, meat and fried food, I always turn to this product as a way of quickly relieving my upset liver and indisposition.

Andrew James Professional Whole Fruit Power Juicer In Stunning Red, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, works great!, 21 Aug. 2014
I have to admit I didn't do a lot of research before buying this juicer, but it's the same they use at my local "health juicing shop" and I read some of the reviews.
I've been using it for the last couple of months and it works great. I've juiced almost everything from berries to kale, and had no problems with it. I always put a small plastic bag in the waste container and all the parts are easy to disassemble and wash (although you do need the included brush for cleaning all the bits from the mesh).
I never found the pulp to be too wet, so it seems to extract juice well, but the juice may have small bits in, which I don't mind, but I wasn't expecting.
I won't use it for oranges because it takes so much longer to peel them than cutting them in half and just squeezing them.
I recommend googling for fruit/veg combinations that work or just experimenting. In my oppinion, watermelon does not taste nice when juiced (and no, I did not leave the skin on ;) and apple and carrot always help with flavor.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased with it, 26 Nov. 2013
The quality and fit of this product far exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with it, and my my little one loves it!

Panasonic RP-HT225E-K Monitor Headphones with XBS - Black
Panasonic RP-HT225E-K Monitor Headphones with XBS - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars very uncomfortable, 29 Aug. 2013
The sound is good, but these headphones are VERY uncomfortable. They feel like they've been made for massively large heads. They are adjustable, but still do not fit well. I never had a similar problem with headphones. After 10 minutes of using these, my ears hurt. They are tight at the top but never snug at the bottom of the headphones. Hard to explain... but I wish I had kept the box and returned them. They were a waste of money and I'm getting a different pair.

TUMTUM Children's Snack Pots (Bugs)
TUMTUM Children's Snack Pots (Bugs)
Offered by TUMTUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for lunchboxes and small storage, 26 Jun. 2013
Two years ago I was looking for "PVC, BPA & phthalate free" storage boxes for my daughter's lunch box and found these pots. The sizes are just perfect and she uses them daily. Although they are very easy to open and close we have never had any leaks. The printing on the lids is fading slightly from 2 years of daily washing in dishwasher, but containers are still looking like new.
Recently we lost the lid of the yellow pot and I quickly bought a new set, because that's the one we use the most. (red one - perfect for sandwich, green one - raisins/nuts/berries, and yellow we use for fruit/cucumber/carrot sticks).
My other child is going to school soon, so I'm about to order some more of these pots.

Beaba 4pk Food Containers
Beaba 4pk Food Containers

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you cook for your children, 24 April 2012
I love these containers! I have 4 and just about to buy 4 more, because I can never find an empty one.
They are perfect for freezing small portions (bolognese, fish stew, soups...). They defrost quickly, can be used in the microwave and dishwasher. The lids seal well, but are easy to open and close.
Also important for me is the fact that they are BPA-free.
Love them and will be using them for years to come!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars "walking on clogs", 19 Mar. 2012
After a bit of research I bought these insoles for my husband to wear in his new trainers.
Ignoring the fact that the insoles have quite a strong smell, and that they were way too narrow and short for same size trainers, he wasn't pleased with the overall comfort. I insisted it could take a bit of getting used to, but he said he felt like he was wearing clogs and didn't like them.
When I tried to returned the insoles, I was informed that returns for UK customers cost £6.99! I find this absurd for something that cost just over £14!

Chenille Burgundy Cushion Cover 60x60cm (24 inch)
Chenille Burgundy Cushion Cover 60x60cm (24 inch)

1.0 out of 5 stars How do I get rid of the smell?, 2 Sept. 2011
I bought two of these covers. The fabric is what I expected, although a bit darker than the picture (but it does say burgundy, not red).
My problem is that they smell awful!!! I washed them 3 times, soaked them overnight with detergent, let them outside to air for days, and I still could not get rid of the smell.
We can't use them because no one can stand the smell of them, and I can't return them because they've been washed.
Very unhappy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2