Profile for Mrs. P. Hartley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Hartley

Mrs. P. Hartley "Eyes" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Agatha Christie's Miss Marple Collection - Murder she Said / Murder Ahoy / Murder At The Gallop / Murder Most Foul (4 Discs) (Box Set) (DVD) [2004]
Dvd ~ Margaret Rutherford

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Aug 2013
Brilliant and funny even after all this time - timeless comedy and superb acting from a latecomer to the acting profession.

Crowner Royal (A Crowner John Mystery)
Crowner Royal (A Crowner John Mystery)
by Bernard Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug 2013
I have read and re read this series - excellent read and I am always waiting for the newest book

A Deadly Brew: 4: The Fourth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Aug 2013

Murder By The Book: 18 (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)
Murder By The Book: 18 (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug 2013

Mystery In The Minster: The Seventeenth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug 2013

The Killer Of Pilgrims: 16 (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)
The Killer Of Pilgrims: 16 (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug 2013

A Vein Of Deceit: The Fifteenth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series, 29 Aug 2013

Rentokil Fly Control adjustable cassette lasts 60 days
Rentokil Fly Control adjustable cassette lasts 60 days
Offered by GoodsWholesaleUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 29 Aug 2013
Service great but I am very disappointed with the product - after 3 weeks of use I resorted to catching them with a glass and putting them out.

Cat Bed in Black/Tan Faux fur (21191B)
Cat Bed in Black/Tan Faux fur (21191B)
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug 2013
Our cat loves this bed and he is a very very fussy cat indeed - I need say no more.

Starworld SW433 Women's Medium Weight Plain T-Shirt
Starworld SW433 Women's Medium Weight Plain T-Shirt
Offered by Quality Ethical Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug 2013
I Love these t shirts, they wash well and keep the colour. I would definitely buy more in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4