Profile for Chris Colclough > Reviews

Content by Chris Colclough

Chris Colclough

iPhone 6 Case by Hi-Tekh (Black)
iPhone 6 Case by Hi-Tekh (Black)
Offered by Hi-Tekh UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like it is going to protect the phone and looks ..., 15 July 2015
Just as described. Feels like it is going to protect the phone and looks incredible.

WELLIES AND WARDERS: My Personal Journey
WELLIES AND WARDERS: My Personal Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2015
All I can say is buy it. A cannot put down read.

Millions Like Us - The Story Of The Mod Revival 1977-1989
Millions Like Us - The Story Of The Mod Revival 1977-1989

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Every tune took me back to my last ..., 5 Mar. 2015
Only one word for it... Excellent.

Every tune took me back to my last years in school and the years just after leaving, especially "The Faker" by The Gents as they were one of the local bands in and around Doncaster - wonder what happened to Kathy Burton the led singers sister who was in school with me?

Penguins Stopped Play by Harry Thompson
Penguins Stopped Play by Harry Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cricket as it should be, 25 April 2014
What a top book. Could not put it down. This is what cricket is all about - camaraderie, sporting prowess, and humour. Just get it and read it...

The Logo Board Game
The Logo Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Game, 25 April 2014
This review is from: The Logo Board Game (Toy)
Bought this to take away with a group of friends. What a top idea for a game. Loads of fun and plenty of serious competition amongst us all. The youngsters just could not get the old stuff, and the oldies struggled with the new stuff. But plenty of laughs and it will be out again when we next all get together....

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [DVD] [2013]
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman

4.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 25 April 2014
A good film, but not as good as the first one. My reason being it ends wrong. I know there is no easy way to end the second in a trilogy without giving too much of the plot away, but this just ends wrong. I was expecting a little more......
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2014 8:27 PM BST

Going Back Home
Going Back Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Top album, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Going Back Home (Audio CD)
All I can say is what a collaboration. Daltrey is one of my favourite singers of all time and his gravelly voice goes well with these Blues tunes. Wilko just adds to the iconic status of the album and will go down into the annals of music history as one of the classics. In 20 years time if this is not in the top 20 Greatest albums of all time I will eat my words.