Profile for Tamryn > Reviews

Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Centurion
Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Centurion
Price: 30.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaving, 28 Sep 2013
Good around it was just what I needed it is so good thank you so much good bye. A a

The Pet Gundog: A common sense approach to dog training
The Pet Gundog: A common sense approach to dog training
by Lez Graham
Price: 22.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Just Brilliant, 8 April 2013
I bought this book after we got our first 'pet' gundog who had spent the first 11 months of her life in gundog training. Lez writes clearly - everything is informative and friendly and down to earth. It's easy to read and easy to understand, not full of gundog terminology and it certainly doesn't make a 'pet' gundog owner feel like an outsider at an exclusive club! Lez obviously loves her dogs and her insights into their behaviours and motivators are excellent.

But, most importantly, the results we've had from using this book have been astounding. Using Lez's instructions, our 'pulling-on-the-lead' dog has disappeared almost immediately, and we're making steps forward every time we practice. It's amazing - we're happier and our dog is happier too.

Money well spent and a highly recommended read.

Good Food: 101 Cakes & Bakes: Tried and tested Recipes
Good Food: 101 Cakes & Bakes: Tried and tested Recipes
by Mary Cadogan
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bakes, 28 Dec 2004
Fantastic little book which you'll actually use, not just leave sitting on your shelf hoping it'll look impressive! I received my copy on Christmas Day, it's now 3 days later and I've already cooked my first cake (Banana & Walnut Loaf) with a recipe from this book. I'll happily admit that I'm not a 'domestic goddess' but the instructions are so clear, the pictures are so enticing that you'll be dusting down your apron and cleaning off your cake tins. The range of recipes is huge - choc cakes, fruit cakes, loaf cakes, muffins, cookies and every one looks gorgeous and seems achievable. Perfect for the cake connoisseur or budding baker.