Profile for Mr. M. Scutt > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Scutt

Mr. M. Scutt (Croydon Surrey UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Four Warriors
The Four Warriors
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was a joke, 5 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Four Warriors (Amazon Video)
Absolute poo. Laughable , ridiculous. Rubbish plot stolen from the eighties I,ve seen much better acting at the local town hall. Oh an it's free on Netflix.

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband -None Retail Packaging (Black) (Black, Small)

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't sync, 5 Feb. 2016
I bought one for the wife. It would not sync, I tried everything suggested contacted their support team. Reset retried everything suggested but no joy. Returned it for another and exactly the same problem. If you read the issues on the net you will see that this is a fairly common problem with Fitbit. I have now returned for a refund and we will be looking at other products. If you can't get it to sync just return it and get your money back

Ronhill Men's Trail Cargo Shorts  - All Black, Large
Ronhill Men's Trail Cargo Shorts - All Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money, 2 Jan. 2016
Great shorts don't ride up and very comfy. Having just completed the fat bloke to 5k programme I was desperate for shorts that didn't ride up chafe and do all the other things cheap shorts do.
They are worth the extra money, nice pocket for keys.
If you do gel, there are some elasticated bits to insert your selected brand.
If I ever get to the needing gel stage I will be very pleased.
Will probably buy another pair for the gym
Arrived promptly the next day

Amazon Fire TV Game Controller (Compatible with all generations of Fire TV and Fire TV Stick)

1.0 out of 5 stars Surely you can get the software sorted for customers who invested in your earlier version of the fire stick, 22 Nov. 2015
When is this wretched software update coming out !!

RED TAG Mens Sleeveless T-Shirt Vest Tank Top Moisture Wicking Sports Training
RED TAG Mens Sleeveless T-Shirt Vest Tank Top Moisture Wicking Sports Training
Offered by Metzuyan Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great tops really good value, 22 Oct. 2015
These are great tops really good value, so far wash up nicely too. My only beef is there are limited colours in large otherwise I would have bought another three or four. Much better value than the expensive three stripe product I usually go for !

Dunlop Ultex Jazz III 3 Picks (427P3) 1.38mm x 6
Dunlop Ultex Jazz III 3 Picks (427P3) 1.38mm x 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sept. 2015
Great picks I have used many over the years these have a nice grip and tip aids accurate picking

Tefal Jamie Oliver 2-Piece Carbon Steel Bakeware  Set
Tefal Jamie Oliver 2-Piece Carbon Steel Bakeware Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 6 Jan. 2015
I love Jamie Oliver stuff and this is no exception. I can't say I think much of him but there you go.
Both trays cook really nicely and are easy to clean, they look like they will last whixch is why I forked out the extra for them.
On the strength of these I bought one of his frying pans which is also going well

300: Rise Of An Empire [DVD] [2013]
300: Rise Of An Empire [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Eva Green

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Dec. 2014
Poor follow up ......... Good special effects but a shadow of 300. Male leads are pretty s***e

Adventures of Robin Hood [DVD] [1938] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Adventures of Robin Hood [DVD] [1938] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars t go wrong I have always loved this film however Captain Blood is better all be ..., 31 Dec. 2014
Can,t go wrong I have always loved this film however Captain Blood is better all be it in b and w .
Captain Blood was Flynn,s first major outing and match with Olivia and Basil. If you like this you,ll love that !

Thor: The Dark World [DVD] [2013]
Thor: The Dark World [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like the first one, 31 Dec. 2014
If you like the first one , you won,t be disappointed ...... I didn't,t think it was quite as good

Page: 1 | 2