Profile for J. Paterson > Reviews

Content by J. Paterson

J. Paterson (Glasgow, Scotland)

Set of 5 Randomly Selected Barbie Sindy sized doll's ball gown evening wedding fairy dresses- posted from London by Fat-Catz
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Dec. 2013
I was absolutely delighted when these arrived. Beautifully presented and look better than the "official" products you get in the shops that you can pay a stupid amount of money for. My 5 year old daughter is over the moon with them. Excellent purchase.

D1-D3: Pink, purple & Black Barbie Sindy sized 3 piece doll's ball gown evening wedding fairy dresses, gloves & veils - posted from London by Fat-Catz
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Dec. 2013
Ordered these as some little stocking fillers for my 5 year old's Christmas. They arrived beautifully presented and I was actually shocked at just how beautiful they were! My daughter is going to absolutely love playing with these. Fantastic purchase.

Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Candle Jar, Crushed Pineapple
Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Candle Jar, Crushed Pineapple

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Mar. 2013
Smells so good you just want to eat it. If you like the smell of pineapple then you really need to get this!

I Want My Potty (Little Princess)
I Want My Potty (Little Princess)
by Tony Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 5 Jun. 2011
My daughter is currently going through the potty training and she adores this book. Even princesses have to learn to go to the potty!

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun. 2011
Fantastic value for money. It doesn't slip around at all and my little one says it's really comfy. Can also fit into a normal size backpack if you need to take it with you during the potty training phase.

Disney Princess Go Glow Rechargeable Night Light and Torch
Disney Princess Go Glow Rechargeable Night Light and Torch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Jun. 2011
My little one has just made the transition from a cot to a "big girl's bed" and this has made life so much easier! She takes this to bed with her and settles down in no time. It's a fun torch that she can easily place on the base to turn it into a soothing nightlight with her favourite Disney princesses. She loves it.

My First Ready Bed - Premium Quality Ready Bed with Battery Pump and Carry Bag
My First Ready Bed - Premium Quality Ready Bed with Battery Pump and Carry Bag
Offered by Big Red Warehouse

2.0 out of 5 stars A flop, 4 Nov. 2010
I bought this product for my 2 year old daughter as it looked ideal for the odd night away. What a waste of money. The bed isn't firm in the slightest - no matter how long you spend trying to blow it up, so there is practically nothing between the child and the floor. The sides are supposed to be raised enough to prevent your toddler from falling out, however, I ended up retreiving my daughter from half-way across the carpet during the night. I have tried this out on three occassions now with the same results. Not impressed.

Summer Infant Reward Potty Trainer & Step Stool
Summer Infant Reward Potty Trainer & Step Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Nov. 2010
My daughter is 24 months and absolutely loves this little toilet. As soon as it was out the box she sat on it straight away and seemed really comfortable. Toilet training is going to be made so much easier with this!

IN THE NIGHT GARDEN 2.5 tog SLEEPING BAG 12-36 MONTHS
IN THE NIGHT GARDEN 2.5 tog SLEEPING BAG 12-36 MONTHS

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 14 April 2010
I bought this sleeping bag for my daughter, who loves to point out all the different characters, however, it claims to be for ages 12 months and over but its so big that my 17 month old daughter will need to wait until she is a lot bigger before I feel safe that she wont slide about in it!