Profile for Elaine > Reviews

Content by Elaine

Elaine (West Sussex)

Floral Print 50s Halterneck Wiggle Pencil Dress (X-Large)
Floral Print 50s Halterneck Wiggle Pencil Dress (X-Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous dress, 17 Sept. 2014
I love this dress. It is made really well and fits perfectly, it is made of stretchy material so an easy fit. I have a good size bust and it is adequate to hold me without a bra.

I have only two slight niggles! One is that the black hook bit at the neck probably would have been better in white, ( I am going to change it) and two, the colour is described as sea green. It looks more turquoise in the picture and I was a little disappointed initially. I have Googled green colours and from these I would describe it at Mint green. It is difficult to do up if you are on your own!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb dress., 13 Sept. 2011
This is such a comfortable dress as the fabric is stretchy. There are adjustable buttons/button holes so that you can make the straps longer if necessary. Being only 5ft 1in I had to adjust the straps to make them shorter as I am short from the shoulder to the waist. Quick delivery by supplier, would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug. 2011
I have to inject my diabetic cat twice daily and get through a lot of
needles and they are quite a bit cheaper than the vet charges.
They come all sealed up just like when you get them from the vet so you know they are ok.
The postage on these is extremely good and they come mega fast. A*service.

Crashed and Byrned: The Greatest Racing Driver You Never Saw
Crashed and Byrned: The Greatest Racing Driver You Never Saw
by Tommy Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Crashed and Byrned, 18 April 2009
This is a no holds barred on how getting to Formula 1 was (and probably still is) if you do not have the financial backing required when Tommy raced. It also shows the snobbery of F1. By this I mean the rough, raw talent (with no financial budget) of a man against the might of the right and proper sponsership friendly corporate identity of McLaren. This book tells it how it was.