Profile for Clairella > Reviews

Personalised Rectangle Matt Aluminium Pocket Ashtray Engraved
Offered by County Engraving
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Sep 2013
Teeny bit disappointed with quality but fantastic delivery time and good practical item. If buying as a gift would go for another item from this company or buy as a stocking filler. Pleased but not over the moon.

Black S Line Side Grip Gel Silicone Case Skin Cover With Capacitive Stylus Pen And Screen Protector For Huawei Ascend Y300 - (BLACK & SP & STYLUS PEN)
Offered by Inspire Partz
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars not fab, 1 Sep 2013
I had to cut out the volume hole thingamy as this plastic is too rigid but it now does the job fine. (I got one screen protector as stated in description) To be fair it is value for money (less than 2) but just a bit too solid, I expected it to be more supple. I can't comment about the stylus as I did not order for this but seems ok.

Contigo Double-Wall Stainless-Steel Vacuum-Insulated Tumbler, Blue
Contigo Double-Wall Stainless-Steel Vacuum-Insulated Tumbler, Blue
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts
Price: 26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 29 Aug 2013
Really pleased with this for the price (20). Used it for a couple of weeks now for work with cafetiere coffee. I have tried cheaper items but have been disappointed. Does not keep liquid 'hot for hours' though, for maybe two. Apologies if this is pedantic.

XTI Women's 25564 Black Wedges Boots XTI20169010703 3 UK
XTI Women's 25564 Black Wedges Boots XTI20169010703 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2013
I usually buy Fly London but am trying out other cheaper options and for 25.00 these are fabulous. I would not pay too much more as they lack detail/character but that's why you pay triple for other brands! Worn a few times and they are really comfy considering the height. Would definitely buy this brand again at the cheaper price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 15 May 2013
Bought for the other half. I have not seen them as yet but he thinks they are great (and that is saying something) and has asked me to get him another pair ... as he is incapable ... obviously. That should say it all really.

AIO Genuine Samsung USB Data Sync Charger Cable For Galaxy Ace S5830
AIO Genuine Samsung USB Data Sync Charger Cable For Galaxy Ace S5830
Offered by LOGICS TRADERS LIMITED
Price: 1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but sizing ..., 23 Jan 2013
Received well within delivery estimate. Used a few times so far and seems fine. Great price and free delivery. Super. Seems genuine but as long as it works not bothered.

Regatta Kids Breathable Packaway Leisurewear OverTrouser - Black, 28 Inch
Regatta Kids Breathable Packaway Leisurewear OverTrouser - Black, 28 Inch
Offered by Trekwear
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but sizing ..., 23 Jan 2013
I have not worn out yet so will edit when I have worn them but just wanted to say that the sizing is quite large. I am a smallish adult and ordered the child's 28" and they are more like my other half's mens medium. Other than that they seem great and I can easily put them on over my walking boots - the popper at the bottom of the legs will then allow them to be rolled up a little as they are for VERY tall kids. (I am a size 8/10 and 5ft 3" if that helps). Great price at 9.99 + P&P and can't be bothered sending them back for a smaller size. Hopefully they will prove to be an excellent buy and will be grateful when on the fells in pouring rain!
(And maybe I should have looked at the sizing more thoroughly).

Charm Buddy 17cm Black Silver Plated Braided Leather Charm Bracelet Fits Pandora/Troll/Chamilia Beads
Offered by Charm Buddy
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 25 Aug 2012
Item as described. Delivered in time. As another review stated it did seem really small but just measured it and it is bob-on so no complaints. Weather I will be able to fit any beads on it and wear it another matter so bear this in mind. Good quality at good price - would order agin.

Nambeads  10 x Mixed Tibetan Silver Charms to fit Pandora style charm bracelets. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc.
Nambeads 10 x Mixed Tibetan Silver Charms to fit Pandora style charm bracelets. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc.
Offered by Come 2 Buy
Price: 2.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Aug 2012
The items arrived on time and were well packaged. The items are as described but I could not help being slightly disappointed by the quality. For the price listed my review would be gushing but after adding the postage I was disappointed compared to other products I ordered at the same time from other companies as their product price was higher and included free delivery but the quality was much better. Apologies if being pedantic and I would order from this company again a different product.

White / Clear ASSORTED FANCY BEAD MIX Lampwork Crystal Czech Glass Lucite Acrylic Wood Metal

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but ..., 22 Aug 2012
As a previous review ... the beads are gorgeous but not as many as expected. Certainly not enough to make one fairly 'full' bracelet but a great addition to my collection. The beads are of great quality and the variety is VAST from material to size. The beads are as stated but the amount has left me a little disappointed but I definitely would buy from the seller again - they have not misled in any way - I think I was expecting too much!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3