Profile for Barbara Cook > Reviews

Content by Barbara Cook

Barbara Cook

Badger Company, Daily Kids, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, Tangerine & Vanilla, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Badger Sunscreen, 8 July 2013
For me Badger is the very best, I also use the face stick. I just love the way this goes on the skin, the protection it gives and the smell which is gorgeous, a sort of chocolate orange aroma. Badger I am sooooo glad that I have found you!

Playtex Embroidered Cotton Underwire Plunge Women's Bra White 40B
Playtex Embroidered Cotton Underwire Plunge Women's Bra White 40B

5.0 out of 5 stars Playtex Bra, 8 July 2013
I love this bra as it is so very comfortable and have no hesitation in recommending it to others. Very happy customer!

NEW Ladies Fluffy Warm Cosy Evening Bed Socks Hearts
NEW Ladies Fluffy Warm Cosy Evening Bed Socks Hearts

3.0 out of 5 stars Bed Socks, 8 July 2013
I chose this rating because although I found these socks nice and soft they did leave a ring around my ankles after wear, also as I first went to try them on I and my carpet got covered in loose fluff. I will not be reordering.

Pomegranate Seed Oil Organic, Extra Virgin-50ml
Pomegranate Seed Oil Organic, Extra Virgin-50ml
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing - UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing and Beauty Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious!, 28 Jun 2013
I use this oil mixed with others as it is quite thick. I have mature skin and have noticed a definite improvement after using this oil for a relatively short time. It comes in a glass bottle which is a plus, but I found the inner bottle neck was very loose and would fall out as I was trying to release drops.

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, Sport Sunscreen, SPF 35, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)
Offered by STRATTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, 28 Jun 2013
This sunscreen felt great on my skin. You do need to rub it in a little, but this is a small price to pay for being chemical free.

Best Quality Ladies Blue Ruffle Blouse
Best Quality Ladies Blue Ruffle Blouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Glad I chose this blouse!, 28 Jun 2013
This blouse was a present for my mum. She absolutely loved the look and feel of it, and so to me it was worth every penny.

The Dark Mirror [DVD][1946]
The Dark Mirror [DVD][1946]
Dvd ~ Olivia de Havilland

4.0 out of 5 stars A very watchable film, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Dark Mirror [DVD][1946] (DVD)
An entertaining film with an obvious darker side as a murder is involved. A success also because of Olivia de Haviland.