Profile for littleanne73 > Reviews

Jivo Jellies In-Ear Canal Style Noise Isolating Earphones - apple
Jivo Jellies In-Ear Canal Style Noise Isolating Earphones - apple
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Pair of Headphones, 14 May 2011
I have previously bought a pair of these for my Daughter, they have just stopped working after about 6 months, but just logged on to order another pair. She likes them and they seem to do a decent job! I would have hoped they lasted longer though. They aren't used every day.

Divas & Door Slammers: The Secret to Having a Better Behaved Teenager
Divas & Door Slammers: The Secret to Having a Better Behaved Teenager
by Charlie Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read for anyone with teens!, 24 Mar. 2011
I don't have a particularly troublesome teen, in fact she is, on the whole, a joy to be around, but I was looking for something to help my husband and our Daughter 'refine' their relationship. I decided to read this before I presented it to him. It's an excellent read that will have you nodding most of the way through at things that you can relate to. The Author is very factual in the way he writes and nothing is dressed up, each chapter is summarised at the end with a 'key points' list which clearly summarises the content of the chapter. The way it is written is not patronising at all and it isn't Americanised which is what I wanted to avoid. I would highly recommend this as a read for anyone with teens, don't be put off by the title, if you only take one or two things from this book (as I have done) then it's a worthwhile read. Now to present it to my husband!