Profile for hollywood bob > Reviews

Frostfire Digital 54 LED Ultra Bright Solar Powered Motion Detector Light
Offered by Innovationstore
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 14 Feb 2014
I've had this light for almost a year. It's mounting out in a shed where I keep hay for my donkeys, that has no power ran to it. I only use it during the darker winter months, the light is VERY bright. I was a little shocked at how much it illuminated the area, and the motion sensing works great! Actually it works so well that when rodents were out & about it would set the light off - which in a way was a good thing. It let me know they were there so I could put out traps! They were smart critters and chewed the wire to the solar panel TWICE, I've repaired it both times and the light/panel still work great.

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION
Price: 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects and keeps looking new, 12 Feb 2014
The item works really well, I knew from using a screen protector before that as long as it is put on well, the phone will maintain its gorgeous original look. There are no bubbles, its easy to clean, the screen looks fresh. I am happy with my purchase.

Designer Inspired Diamond Cut Sterling Silver 3mm Rope 24 Inches Chain Necklace
Designer Inspired Diamond Cut Sterling Silver 3mm Rope 24 Inches Chain Necklace
Offered by Designer Inspired
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these necklaces, 9 Feb 2014
The necklace lays nicely on the neck. Easy to clean, shines nicely. I have received many compliments on the necklace. I am planing to make future purchases in the near future.

Black Frostfire Moonbag - Heavy duty changing mat and bag, ideal for watersports, swimming and outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me!, 14 Jan 2014
This is excellent, does just the job i was looking for, i just change in the car park, chuck all my wet gear in the bag and lob it in the car. Very pleased, thanks.

Alcosafe 2500 Digital Breathalyser - World No.1 Seller
Alcosafe 2500 Digital Breathalyser - World No.1 Seller
Price: 30.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good little tester, 3 Jan 2014
Didn't have a huge amount of cash spare after xmas but wanted to buy one that was reliable and had good reviews - cue the al2500. I am a sucker for a sales pitch and I noted that this is the #1 selling breathalyzer in the world, that'll do for me lad, where do I sign. Joking apart it is extremely clever and is very very small. Neat.