Profile for Mrs. Helen M. Oconnell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Helen M. ...

Mrs. Helen M. Oconnell

VEO iPad Air Case Full Body Ultra Slim Smart Case for the iPad Air 2013 (5th Generation), Green
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - great price!, 7 Dec. 2013
This cover is a perfect fit, protecting my lovely new iPad without taking away from its slimline design - definitely recommend it!

Apple iPad Advanced Pro Case Luxury Executive Wallet / Cover / Stand / Flip Case - Black
Offered by Accessory Village Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 21 Aug. 2010
This cover for my iPad is great, I love the fact it is safe and still handy. Especially like that I can rest it at an angle on my desk, would happily recommend it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars DO THESE WORK???, 24 April 2010
I bought this item to protect my one year old grand-daughter from mosquito bites during our holiday.

We used it consistantly, kept it switched on and either clipped to her buggy or cot, but she was still bitten quite a lot. From this experience, I would not recommend the item.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2010 10:36 PM BST