Profile for Markus Eggers > Reviews

Content by Markus Eggers

Markus Eggers

Original EE (Elite) White Mains charger for Apple iPhone 5S/ 5C/ 5G, IPAD 4, IPAD MINI White, CE Approved

5.0 out of 5 stars love this item, 28 Nov 2013
This replaces an "electronic" timer switch which I used only as an on/off manual switch which got damaged when some water spilled on it. This one is handy as it's used under the sink and the light tells you that it's powered on.

(Makkays) High Quality Stylus (Touch Pen) for Apple IPad 1, 2 & 3, IPhone 5G, IPhone 4G, 4S, IPhone 3G, 3GS Smartphones, HTC, Tablet PC, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson, Nexus, Blaackberry Playbook, Android and all Touch Screen Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Nov 2013
I had not used the stylus I got from you until I got your email. I am using it now instead of the one I was using before and I find I like the one I got from you best. Thank you.

Invero® Boxed Earphone Headphones with Remote Microphone and Volume Control for Apple Iphone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 Sep 2013
Really fast delivery, cheap price, nice sound but the volume buttons only work on Samsung, does not work on the other phones as mentioned on the description (only the pause & skip button) The sound clarity and bass effect is pretty good. I thought the cable was a bit short, but overall you won't be disappointed of what you paid.

Invero® USB Crystal Blue Light 3 Cooling Cooler Fans ideal for Laptops, Notebooks, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DVD / Blu-Ray Players - Simple Plug & Play via USB Supplied (No Power Adaptor Required)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 23 Sep 2013
It keeps my son's laptop cool in the summertime. Fan is whisper quiet. This unit has a much bigger fan than most other laptop coolers, plus the rugged plastic body has a built-in storage compartment for the USB cable so you'll never lose it. The led effect is very cool. I would recommend to everyone.