Profile for Huda UK > Reviews

Content by Huda UK

Huda UK

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shadow Children (Boxed Set): Among the Hidden; Among the Impostors; Among the Betrayed; Among the Barons
by Margaret Peterson Haddix

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 22 Feb 2014
My son hates reading! So to encourage him we are sharing books.
I bought this series because it sounded different, something to make you think!
We both love it.
The story develops at a good pace. The descriptive writing is excellent, really drawing the reader in.
The Characters are real, you feel you really get to know them.
The stories are CLEAN! There are no sex scenes, no violence....just people living under very strange circumstances how they slowly grow and challenge their circumstances.
Highly recommended for parents who want to share a good series with their child, which will develop their imagination and use of language in a positive way. Good for boys or girls, 12 upwards.

Rocina Flip case cover with white flowers for Samsung i9082 Galaxy Grand Duos
Rocina Flip case cover with white flowers for Samsung i9082 Galaxy Grand Duos

2.0 out of 5 stars Flip case., 22 Feb 2014
Excellent snug fit around my phone. Looks good, although my daughters don't like it!
I've been using it for about 6 weeks. Use my phone quite a lot but not continually, so opened and closed about 20 to 40 times per day. I'm very annoyed to say the magnet has fallen OFF!
So the flap doesn't remain closed! Not good enough after only 6 weeks of use!
It was expensive so I'm very dissappointed with the quality.
Not recommended.

2014 Organised Mum Home Planner
2014 Organised Mum Home Planner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent planner, 22 Feb 2014
Much bigger than I thought it would be, which is great I can add more reminders.
Sturdy cardboard, with plastic protection around the area to hang the organiser.
I'll be buying again!
Strongly recommended.

Aromatherapy Bible: The definitive guide to using essential oils (Godsfield Bibles)
by Gill Farrer-Halls

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book., 22 Feb 2014
Very informative book. Giving background information on different oils and their uses.
Useful to learn about how oils can be used other than just burning them....ie oils that can be used to stop flies joining an outside party etc

100ml LAVENDER Essential Oil - 100% Pure for Aromatherapy Use
100ml LAVENDER Essential Oil - 100% Pure for Aromatherapy Use
Offered by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Smell, 22 Feb 2014
I love my Lavender oil. Its very relaxing.
Came well packaged in a tube cardboard box with bubble wrap to protect it. The cardboard box is excellent to store it in to protect the oil from light.
Gorgous smell, even my Father in law commented on it! He's from Libya and had never smelt Lavender before.
Create a very relaxing atmosphere by simply burning some oil!

Whatever Happened to Janie?
Whatever Happened to Janie?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 22 Feb 2014
This an excellent book for developing your compassion. It is the 2nd of a series. It continues Janie's life moving back to her birth parents. Exploring her thoughts and feelings, her families on both sides.
Written for teenagers I decided to share the book with my daughter. We both really enjoyed it and gained something from it.
An excellent book to read and discuss in a book club or English class.
Not frightening although the subject of kidnapping is extremely frightening.
Read and enjoy

Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Revision Guide
Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Revision Guide
by David Bevan

4.0 out of 5 stars Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Revision Guide., 9 Dec 2013
My son is currently studying the AS (international) Chemistry.
I bought this book to help him prepare for his mock exams.
He has found it extremely useful for reviewing topics, very closely linked to the syllabus.
Would highly recommend

Cambridge International A/AS-Level Biology Revision Guide
Cambridge International A/AS-Level Biology Revision Guide
by Mary Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Cambridge International A/AS Level Biology Revision Guide., 9 Dec 2013
My son has found this book really useful, he is studying AS level. Its very clear and straight forward to use. Excellent connections to the Cambridge syllabus.(International) Very quick delivery, excellent condition.

Running Out of Time
Running Out of Time
by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Running out of Time., 22 Sep 2013
My son HATES READING, in trying to encourage him I came across this book.
An excellent choice for many reasons.
1. Its not too long, the chapters are intense but short.
2. Its different, it has its own twists which keep you coming back.
3. The descriptions in the book about ordinary everyday objects, which we take for granted are great. Really shows how words can have an impact!
MY SON REALLY ENJOYED THE BOOK, asked if we can read another!!
All mums out there with KIDS who don't want to READ, give this book ago.

TeckNet@ Kindle Paperwhite / kindle Touch Leather Cover With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Magnetic flap closure for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Touch Both - Purple
Offered by Chroma Products®

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and protects., 8 May 2013
My daughter was really pleased with this cover. Fits really well. Looks good and she was very happy with the colour. Colour true to picture.

I was really pleased with the price much cheaper than similar products on the market.

Everyone pleased. I would recommend. Other colours available for boys etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4