Profile for everlast > Reviews

Content by everlast

everlast

Page: 1 | 2
Mens XL Boot Socks UK Size 11-13 (Pack of 6) (UK Shoe 11-13)
Mens XL Boot Socks UK Size 11-13 (Pack of 6) (UK Shoe 11-13)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
good product

Love Life Supplements 100 mg High Strength Pure Capsules - Pack of 90 Capsules
Love Life Supplements 100 mg High Strength Pure Capsules - Pack of 90 Capsules
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
excellent product swiftly delivered.

Mens Skate Board Navy Trainers Men Lace Up Casual Flat Shoes Size 11
Mens Skate Board Navy Trainers Men Lace Up Casual Flat Shoes Size 11

5.0 out of 5 stars practical & look great, no issues, 28 Sept. 2014
just what I wanted, practical & look great, no issues.

SODIUM:2 Apocalypse
SODIUM:2 Apocalypse

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Sci Fi, 28 Sept. 2014
One of the best Sci Fi books I have ever read, I love the narration from the lead character. I am on the Sodium 3 now & half way through that one too, the first is probably the slowest but a jolly good read nonetheless. In summary, if you find the emotional aspects a bore, as I do, these books are for you, there is a sprinkling of emotion towards the end but it is such a joy to read the factual, though science fiction, aspects of the unfolding drama without getting caught up in an emotional roller coaster as in most books. I found JRR Tolkien also more factual in his writing having read Lord of the Rings trilogy & The Hobbit, & if I was asked to chose my favourite books to take to a desert island, then I would take every book written by Stephen Arseneault who is, in my opinion, one of the best authors of this genre.

First4Spares K Beater Food Mixer Attachment for Kenwood Chef Food Mixers
First4Spares K Beater Food Mixer Attachment for Kenwood Chef Food Mixers
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
Excellent item, first class & delivery was excellent too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot fault this product having purchase more expensive similar items but this is without doubt the best & gives me a full ni, 26 July 2014
This is my second one from AMT I have purchased, as wanted a spare to use for going on holiday. I cannot fault this product having purchase more expensive similar items but this is without doubt the best & gives me a full nights sleep & no snoring at all, so I am told, all in all if you snore don't make your partner suffer, try one of these as I have way more energy and don't feel tired in the day & feel the best I have felt for years.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, 13 April 2014
This is my second one as wanted a spare to use for going on holiday. I cannot fault this product having purchase more expensive similar items but this is without doubt the best & gives me a full nights sleep & no snoring at all, so i am told, all in all if you snore don't make your partner suffer, try one of these as I have way more energy and don't feel tired in the day & feel the best I have felt for years.

2012 [DVD] [2010]
2012 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ John Cusack
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 2012 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
This has to be one of the best disaster films ever. Worth seeing several times. Can't fault it. Great ending too.

Dimplex Cheriton Freestanding Optiflame Electric Fire
Dimplex Cheriton Freestanding Optiflame Electric Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing effect, 14 Dec. 2013
If you want a fire to go up against a wall & to look like a real fire then this has to be the perfect choice.
Guests ask me where the chimney is as it looks so real! The Optiflame effect is so real & the base the coals sit on looks like real red hot coals by using a flame effect too, in fact there are 2 moving effects, one showing "flames" going up the chimney & one showing glowing red coals, difficult to explain but the most realistic electric fire i have ever seen, although the fan heater is nice to have, I purchased it for the flame effect, and I would 100% recommend it, also as it is freestanding, it can be stored for the summer. Incredible value for money too!

2 X Air Purifier and Ioniser Silver / Black - (TWIN PACK)
2 X Air Purifier and Ioniser Silver / Black - (TWIN PACK)
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars superb value for money, 14 Dec. 2013
These are great value for money, I bought a twin pack to keep one for me & one for a present for an asthma sufferer & they are so impressed, you almost feel the air is cleaner i suffer from a dust allergy & did sneeze a lot but with this on i hardly ever sneeze now and I am sleeping better too, I cannot believe how much difference it has made, as that is the only change it must be the air purifier & ioniser.

Page: 1 | 2