Profile for PASCALE PUG > Reviews

PASCALE PUG

Fly London Womens Yogi Mousse Leather Boots P500046008 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Womens Yogi Mousse Leather Boots P500046008 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 8 Oct. 2014
Absolutely brilliant. I normally have problem with shoes as my foot is a bit wide but not with these, they do not need to be broken in, no rubbing and NO BLISTERS. I don't normally wear heals, but due to the chunkyness of the sole I haven't had any problems at all. The leather does loosen around the ankle but that's normal. One concern if i must have any is about the velcro I hope that it will not give up before the shoe does.

STORM Solent Satchel Bag in Mustard
STORM Solent Satchel Bag in Mustard
Offered by Premium Fragrances & Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 5 May 2014
Great bargain and the quality is as expected, lots of place, big enough for the essential umbrella, I used straight away and love it. Great colour too, makes you stand out.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Blue
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, 12 Aug. 2013
I have bought this case for its price and look and I was not disappointed at all, it is sturduy and looks great. A great buy, had it for 3 months and it has not fallen to pieces.

Abba Gold Greatest Hits
Abba Gold Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Aug. 2013
I wanted to buy it for years, you cannot go wrong with ABBA, it is everybody's guilty secret :) Would recomment to anybody

Suck Uk Paper Watch
Suck Uk Paper Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Suck Uk Paper Watch (Toy)
I bought this as a present as I found it very unusual and I know that they have absolutely loved it.
Obviously people have to be careful what they do when they wear it but it is a brilliant idea for any creative person. Nobody else will have the same one.